GRG Community Night 12/21

It’s GRG’s Community Night and time to follow a GRG Christmas tradition. Killing noobs on the Battlefield! Tonight’s main focus will be Battlefield 1. I’m hoping to get large parties rolling on both the XB1 and PS4 (@BattlefieldPlayers @PS4Players). We’ve been spread out too often and it’s time to rally the troops and bullshit in the lobby! Good spirits and good drinks are welcomed and encouraged. Good play? Well this is GRG, we don’t expect much (tater central). Look for XBox parties with @Lala_Calamari and Sexy @Grex. PS4 players look for @Cptnkillr and @catsweat. JUST JUMP IN THE PARTIES, we will get you in game.

That said, I don’t want to ignore gamers that play different games. We will have @beers_and_leafs and @Ahobbs2121 in CoD IW for the XB1 (@CODPlayers). If anyone wants to step up and run a Titanfall 2 room (@TitanfallPlayers) or a Gears of War room (@GoWPlayers), let us know here.

Look for things to pick up around 9:00PM EST.

As always, feel free to join in on any GRG Staff Member.

I’ll be playing Battlefield 1 on XB1. @BattlefieldPlayers can find me around 8 Central.

I will be leading GRG to victory in BF1 as well. Just message me or hop into our XBox party to get in the game.

I’ll be reprising my roll as bullet sponge in BF1.

1 Like

Kaiser or hoagie roll?

I’m game for some BF1 action tonight. Should be on around 7ish give or take.

Hoping to play tonight. BF1 would be my choice. I’ll be on early as usual. Any early birds see me playing please join in. We can get a squad started early.

should be on around 9pm BST for BF1

Spelling better not be a requirement here at grg.

Hoping to be on tonight, and will be on BF1 on Xbox

Greater men than you have attempted to correct my spelling and grammar. They have all failed. Just ask @Claude505

https://cdn.meme.am/cache/instances/folder194/27212194.jpg

3 Likes

Working :cry:

I will be on tonight as well…

@anon42851937 is reserving a tank position so he can eat donuts while you take everyone out.

1 Like

In for BF1 - xb1 tonight

Get ready for @mac79pr to revive all of you.

I’m low level, need the xp!!

I am just giving you shit but you do realize that when someone just dies immediately it is helping the other team win right?

Don’t care, topping the chart with revives is #1 priority. lol

1 Like