TESO - Are you getting it?

Trying to gauge interest. I know of a few already. The PVP is supposed to be good. If we have enough we will start a guild. You can be in multiple guilds.

Here is a little PVP game play and review.

Bare in mind this video is from PC over a year ago.

I have already put down my $20 to transfer my account.

1 Like

I’m getting it. I figure this should be a good title to kill the summer with. It’s a long time between now and the fall releases.

1 Like

Very true. Not much coming out after ESO until the three week stretch of Halo 5, Black Ops 3, and Battlefront starting in late October.

getting it for sure.

Will probably end of getting for shear lack of interest I have in any game right now.

Oh an according to Angry Joe i need to play sorcerer and be on Dominion. Question if you transfer you character i am assuming you are stuck tot eh faction you choose. I know for PvP (which i will likely be playing most of time) this makes a difference if we can team up or not.

So the question is which Faction is GRG going to be?

Oh and I just need to add this?

My main is Dominion.

I need to see what my others are. I am cool with any of them but I guess we do need to pick a side as a clan.

I don’t care what faction we choose. Just let me know which one I need to pick.

1 Like

I’m definitely in looks awesome!

I wasn’t planning to get it but it could be fun to play with all the clan.

I may sub for a bit just to see if it’s worth it.

I will probably pick it up

@Landdon, they dropped the monthly sub. That’s a big reason I’m probably going to get it.

Nice!

Fired up the PC version in which I haven’t touched in forever with my whopping level 7 guy. No clue what faction I am currently but can always create a new toon.

Thought I’d post some resources here to help anyone new to the game. Here is a small quick summary of classes and abilities.

Good video on classes and links to all of them in action.

Huge info on crafting!

http://www.esouniverse.com/guides/crafting/

1 Like

The game still uses the Holy Trinity? meh.

A good guide over Racial passives. We’ll need to pick a faction.

1 Like

No preference on faction, can work around all races, should prolly set up vote.

I would pick Dominion or Ebonheart or Daggerfall

Way to narrow it down.