Purge 2.0

Let’s get this scheduled.

We probably need to hash out some ground rules also. Keep it simple. We already know the Lodge is off limits.

If it has to be later in the night can we make it a weekend night?

So what all does this Purge entail?

The destruction of my base :joy:

The basic idea is that anyone that is on for the day and time period we designate is open for PVP. Some things will be off limits. If you don’t want your stuff destroyed just don’t play during those hours or let people know and I guess we can try our best not to, but no promises.

The next patch introduces the new map The Center. I think after the purge may be a great time to switch over if that is what Zombie wants to do. You may want to try and team up with some one just to have some pvp fun. Most tribes are 1 or 2 people so I know my 4 person tribe will need to split up. We will get all this hashed out quickly.

@TexasReaperCrew if you want to team up with me I am cool with that. I can teach you the ropes as we build up for the purge.

1 Like

So when you say team up, that means being fed narcoberries and being stuffed in a cage, right? If not, I’m not interested

1 Like

Of course I just made your cage.

1 Like

Even if I am not on, I don’t care if my stuff gets destroyed, I am not taking the game too serious. And I have downloaded tons of games this last so I may not be on much as well as getting Battleborn.

I’m down with changing to new map after purge

Does a map change reset skills?

Thinkn it should be just like changing servers…as in as long as you upload char… you can transfer your char… over with no changes to character

You guys wanna aim for the 14th? 8pm -1pm Eastern but can keep going as long as people want to.

That would be fine with me anytime I guess. I’m going all out burning it all to the ground

https://cdn.meme.am/instances/500x/56298206.jpg

THIS IS MY ISLAND!!!

1 Like