Just Marie

Just added you Johnny. I’ve not done any raids. Just regular and strikes. Level 20 and 222

Welcome! I will do my best to offend you, however first things first: did you notice in the sign up the disclaimer about sending each current member of GRG a pound of Wisconsin Cheddar? I will pm you with my p.o. box. Of course the real joke here is Wisconsin’s tax rate! Oh don’tcha know! You betcha!

1 Like

Love that your name is Bjorn. Last year at our Althing I cooked an entire goat several months after I looked in his sweet baby goat eyes and picked him to be fattened up. We named him Bjorn

(That sounds like bullshit but it’s totally a true story)

1 Like

Holy shit! You’re Asatru? I’m Asatru! Yggdrasil Kindred of Utah, haven’t paid the dues in a few years though.

I am heathen. Go by Munin in that world

1 Like

Welcome.

I’m not sure how to even make jokes about a tax rate, or what’s funny about the one in Wisconsin…

I added you to the DestinyPlayers group.
Here’s a thread about what the forum groups do.

1 Like

Welcome to GRG.

GT is beers and leafs

Glad to see someone else will be playing Zombies.

I’m awesome at zombies.

1 Like

I’m Just Marie (with the space)

1 Like

His other handle is better.

1 Like

Someone should invite me to the Destiny Clan.

Sent you an invite.
You will want to move over before the reset tomorrow morning or you’ll be on cooldown until next reset.

“It’s a bird. It’s a plane. It’s a God damn shame.”

Small clan right?

Yup.
Though we should probably come up with a better name for it…

Better clan? She mentioned she hit a reply limit or something, is there such a thing?

1 Like

Ha.

Yeah I think there is for new members - just at the start.
Need to read some more threads, like some stuff, stick around for a little while. It doesn’t last long.

1 Like

Welcome to the asylum.

1 Like

id rather harass Bjorn.

give me some dirt… small peen? wears your underwear?

likes show tunes? Diana Ross fan?

please tell

2 Likes

Welcome to the club

Welcome to GRG!