Just Marie

Ex Husband invited me to this, this tells you two things, I am a crap wife but a good gamer…errr an entertaining gamer.

Bjorn wants to be the first to offend me so here is a cheat sheet on ways to offend me.

Your Momma jokes
Wisconsins tax rate

7 Likes

Welcome :slight_smile:

1 Like

Psssh. Bjorn wouldn’t hurt a fly. He’s all bark but funny as hell.

… and if the ex invited you here, he’s clearly the crappy one. :laughing:

Welcome!

2 Likes

He’s an okay dude. I’ve been gaming way longer then him lol

3 Likes

Welcome to GRG! And if Soup’s your ex, and invited you here…you may have grounds to take him back to court.

Sent a FR your way and an invite into our xbox club. What all are you playing?

1 Like

COD Zombies but mostly Destiny right now. Just started last week or so. I’m grocery shopping then I’ll be on.

2 Likes

There are plenty of us playing Destiny 2 so you won’t have issues finding anyone to game with. And if you’re getting COD WWII next month, we’ll have a ton playing that as well.

2 Likes

Welcome:

Your momma’s so fat she doesn’t have a waist size, she has a zip code. She doesn’t pay for local utilities like most people. She pays Wisconsin state municipality taxes just to run bath water.

6 Likes

Bwahahahaa. Nathan already screen shot that one so I’d have time to prepare my lil feelings from hurt

1 Like

I did reserve next months COD. My hopes are low for it. I really suck at multi-player but I totally am hilarious when drinking so it makes it worth it sometimes

1 Like

Welcome aboard.

1 Like

How has it taken you this long to find GRG?

1 Like

Just added you Johnny. I’ve not done any raids. Just regular and strikes. Level 20 and 222

Welcome! I will do my best to offend you, however first things first: did you notice in the sign up the disclaimer about sending each current member of GRG a pound of Wisconsin Cheddar? I will pm you with my p.o. box. Of course the real joke here is Wisconsin’s tax rate! Oh don’tcha know! You betcha!

1 Like

Love that your name is Bjorn. Last year at our Althing I cooked an entire goat several months after I looked in his sweet baby goat eyes and picked him to be fattened up. We named him Bjorn

(That sounds like bullshit but it’s totally a true story)

1 Like

Holy shit! You’re Asatru? I’m Asatru! Yggdrasil Kindred of Utah, haven’t paid the dues in a few years though.

I am heathen. Go by Munin in that world

1 Like

Welcome.

I’m not sure how to even make jokes about a tax rate, or what’s funny about the one in Wisconsin…

I added you to the DestinyPlayers group.
Here’s a thread about what the forum groups do.

1 Like

Welcome to GRG.

GT is beers and leafs

Glad to see someone else will be playing Zombies.

I’m awesome at zombies.

1 Like