GRG Community Night - BTTF Random Night - 10/21

It’s 10/21/2015, time for Marty McFly to save us all! All but Tuttle.

Ok, enough of the BTTF shit, it’s a fucking movie. Today is the GRG Community Night (which IMO is better). I’m thinking tonight is going to be a Pot Luck night. We’re going to have groups in Destiny, CoD and maybe some Borderlands / BF4 on the PS4. The XBox side is pushing the Raid in Destiny tonight (burned out on PvP after the IB). We should easily have 2 raids going. So lets form some parties and kick some ass. Anyway, make sure to grab your peen, a cold beer, get online and group up with as many GRG as you can.

Originally published at: http://grimreapergamers.com/events/2015/10/grg-community-night-bttf-random-night-1021/

1 Like

Destiny for me tonight, I’m raid ready. I’ve got a sisters checkpoint, or can start fresh. @TheBodyFarmer needs to run the entire raid, right?

Will be on Destiny. Hope to get a raid party together for around 9pm est.

I’m raiding tonight. Not sure if we want to continue at the sisters or do that later in the week.

I’m up for starting a new raid room. I do have a checkpoint at the warpriest with my Titan. So we can start off right at the good fights.

I purchased Destiny last night based on the activity that I see here… I spent about 3 hours trying to get it to let me play yesterday (compatibility pack after compatibility pack) - Hoping to have it up and running tonight! Probably will try to get on around 8:30/9pm CST

Never done any of these parties, don’t even know what a raid is yet, so…

X360 : Nate UGM133A

Dude I don’t think there is many, if any people who have Destiny on previous generation. I know people still have 360’s but most play Destiny on current gen

Yea, figured as much (sucks no cross-gen play) — I will get a xbone at some point - till then I’ll still check it out.

3 Likes

@texasreapercrew I probably won’t be on tonight. Or much the rest of the week. Had to take off work to keep the little guy at home. Sick and can’t go to babysitter. Will try to get on when I can

1 Like

I’ll either be playing Destiny with the under privileged (anyone not raid ready?) or GTA Online.

1 Like

Think I’m at like 275-280 LL ON xbone I’ll try to get some more and I can raid if u need another

1 Like

I am 290 and would love to do the raid tonight as well.
It is also one of the quest steps for me at this point too, so two birds… one Hammer Bro!

2 Likes

I am this guy!! Lol

1 Like

I will be on tonight, however I am only level 35 so I will be doing the lower raids from The Dark Below, House of Wolves and any other I can find for my level. You are welcome to join me if you would like. See you on the Planets!!! On Xb1

System? @ReaperMan10

Strikes with me and @anon42851937? Which basically means you are solo.

1 Like

Xbox One

Sure if you guys get on before I have to get my ugly sleep.

I will be on Destiny goofing off as usual. I will look for you guys.

I’ll be playing Metal Gear online, Rocket league, or GTA…

Anyone into none-of-the-above, I’m thinking of some WoT tonight. Feel free to join in and blow shit up!