GRG Community Night 11/22 - Turkey Day Eve!

https://i.imgur.com/VlYuytE.jpg

Happy Thanksgiving Eve, GRG!!!

I know we’re too old and curmudgeonly to go out on the biggest party night of the year, so let’s get in some games together! We will be running some CoD Private Matches, Destiny 2 Iron Banner and @quantumklutz is running a Turkey Hunt in Warframe!

Our latest GRG Staff Member, @Scuba_Steve1984, is looking for game suggestions for the PS4 side. Please let him know at that thread (or this one) what games you want to play. We really need the @PlayStationPlayers to help out and get involved. The more activity and interaction we have, the greater GRG will become. Let’s get that side a bit more organized!

So, What’s everyone playing tonight? And who wants to host a room?

@codplayers @DestinyPlayers @BattlefieldPlayers @PlayStationPlayers @PCGamers @ArkPlayers @BattlefieldPlayers @OverwatchPlayers

2 Likes

If i am on I will jump into the COD private matches.

@unobtainaballs and I will most likely be hosting a Destiny 2 room this evening, then possibly switching to Warframe depending on ho things go. I plan to get a late start tonight since I need to make extra money to buy my mooching kids some Christmas presents (hehe).

@Xxbrimarieloaded may be playing some COD WW2 tonight, but I am not sure since she isn’t awake yet…

@LudwigVonTokkenTakke has been playing COD WW2 pretty regularly, and he usually joins when I create a party and send him an invite.

Don’t be afraid to either join, or spam invites. Don’t game alone!

1 Like

COD it is…playing with…sorry, in privates.

I’m going to be playing COD. If any interest blooms and we get a party together I may hit up SW BF2. But for the most part I was looking forward to the giant GRG COD Private Community match. That shit’s fun, yo.

Have fun this evening. Your kill count will not go up with me running around as I won’t be there.

GRG HR approved my vacation time.

1 Like

Wait, aren’t you HR?

Must be nice when you can approve your own vacation.

2 Likes

Well that works out nicely since I’ll be on early, so between us we can keep a party going.
Let’s start with just one (regardless of what you’re playing) and we can split out if/when needed.

1 Like

Abuse of HR power…

I’ll most likely be making a brief visit this evening. I’ll be on SW:BF2 if I do show up

1 Like

I’ll most likely be on for some cod on the xbone side.

1 Like

PS4 guys I am not sure when I will be on. It might be after 9PM CST. But I planned on trying to get more Iron Banana gear in D2 for Titan and maybe my hunter. I also could play COD WW2 if people want to do that. I am starting to get a little better at WW2 finally. Handle is x-DurtySanchez-x

3 Likes

Make sure to hook up with @Scuba_Steve1984 @Xxbrimarieloaded and @LudwigVonTokkenTakke . You all need to get on each other’s Friends lists and get parties going.

Otherwise it’s a day in the gimp cage at @Gunny’s Glory Hole!

2 Likes

True fax! I have the room too!

I will be on Destiny early for some IB action if anyone is interested. Will join the COD room later.

If you see me on, hit me up for some CoD action and maybe some Destiny 2 action.

Despite what @Scuba_Steve1984 says, I do not make him go full potato aim when I join the room.

2 Likes

Good fun in IB last night with @LudwigVonTokkenTakke, @Scuba_Steve1984 and @Partho23.

Not sure what happened to @LudwigVonTokkenTakke, he disappeared rather abruptly near the end.

Scuba, Partho and I managed to complete the NF on our second attempt before calling it a night.

1 Like

I think he ditched us for COD WW2. I saw him playing that after I logged out last night.