Destiny 2 Mega Thread

Don’t forget about the tricks!:joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

Just gave in and pre-ordered it. Don’t think I’ll be on tonight at midnight, nut I’ll try it tomorrow.

2 Likes

I should be on by 5 pm east tomorrow.

O I’m getting annoyed with best buy…no codes til release time…super krapy. Then I get one code in email to download it but it doesn’t work…wtf?! If I wake up tomorrow and I have no codes or they still don’t work I’m gonna flip!

Bungie is forewarning people that there might be a queue when it does release in the US

I guess it would be too much to ask for it to actually work on release.

1 Like

Preorder canceled :rofl:

1 Like

Oh I’m sure…thats y I was hoping I’d get the digital code today to start download early…apparently not…

Yup, I just hope the Queue isn’t as bad as Rise of Iron…I still shudder at that thought

My plan for tonight is download and try to get on at release. If I can’t get in then go to sleep and get on after work tomorrow. I don’t feel like it’s worth getting pissed off especially know that there are several million people trying to get on at the exact same time

1 Like

True story…see I work nites so have first half of the nite off…so hoping I can get it done and installed tomorrow. My first time doing digi download and not happy so far. Hope tomorrow it all works out!

I went through gamestop cuz I had some old disks I wanted to get rid of. All they had left available when I pre-ordered was digital deluxe. I was prepared for something to go wrong but so far nothing has. (Still need to redeem the code so knock on wood)

So mad at best buy…no code!!

The way gamestop did mine was funky. Instead of my code redeeming directly for D2 it was for a credit equal to the amount of the game and then had to go in and “purchase” it from the xbox store. The kid at my gamestop explained it all to me when I went and picked up my stuff.

So what did you do with that first code?
Redeem it in the online store as a voucher or use it as a discount code against the game purchase?

When I redeemed the code it put $100 dollars of credit on my account(digital deluxe edition). So I also had to get an additional $10 worth of credit to cover tax which was also explained to me by the kid at gamestop. Not sure if all this extra bullshit is because of gamestop or Microsoft.

Felt kinda bad for the kid at gamestop cuz I know how stupid people can be and don’t listen to everything the people helping them say, so when the exact thing that the kid explains to them happens and they freak out and come back in pissed or are pissed that they have to do it in the first place.

Sounds like preorders through Amazon (physical disc posted) or your online platform store (PSN or XBL) are the easiest ways to do it.

I’ve not preordered any games for Xbox, so I don’t know if it’s all Microsoft.

I usually dont preorder games but D1 convinced me. I also usually buy physical copies because if and when I get bored I can either sell them to someone or pass them on to a buddy who wants to try them out. When i went to pre-order D2 the only thing they had left was digital copies.

1 Like

Ha! Found out why I didn’t get my code…brst buy over sold preorders!! Bastards so now they are waiting for budgie to send them more codes Sometime today. Omg sooooo pissed! Totally omw to store to bitch!