Are you getting Ark:SE for Xbox one?

Well I said I wasn’t going to spend anymore money this year on games but I bought this anyway. Sounds like fun and really want to try it. I will try to connect Sunday night.

1 Like

Any non Xbox users out there it is on sale at Steam right now for $17.99.

yes…done and downloaded.

Def going to pick this up in the near future.

Downloaded the trial but haven’t turned it on. Maybe sometime this weekend.

Apparently the XB1 version is doing better than the PC version.

It’s no secret that ARK: Survival Evolved is one of the most popular early access titles of 2015. What is somewhat surprising is that ever since coming out on Xbox One earlier this month the title has already outstripped its PC counterpart in popularity.

Xbox Wire reports that ARK had racked up over a million downloads in its first week (including both the free preview and paid versions). Even better, the game is thriving in an environment without direct competition: “As the only true large-scale multiplayer survival game available on console, perhaps it comes as no surprise that ARK’s daily Xbox One player count is already bigger than on PC.”

Right now ARK sees around 50,000 daily players on the PC, so the Xbox One is north of that figure.

That’s a little surprising, because they had a pretty good deal on Steam last summer for the early access version.

I hope this gets the attention of other games of this type. I know DayZ is supposed to hit the preview program in January but I don’t feel good about that really happening on time.

Has anything regarding DayZ ever happened on time? :smiley:

Preview program?

I think he meant Early Access.

We’re fucked.

1 Like

Xbox’s early access is called the preview program. If you would turn your xbox on you would know that.

1 Like