Are you getting Ark:SE for Xbox one?

Downloaded, let us know when the server is up! See you bitches in the Tyrannosaur paddock…

For the time being a group of us played on XBox dedicated server 115 last night, have a tribe started and a small little base.

I have it on PC if anyone wants to try it there.

I got the try it free version on Xbox. Haven’t tried it yet

You missed out on the poopin last night. I feel 350 pounds lighter this morning.

2 Likes

FYI to people new to “Survival” games. When you log out you go unconscious right were you logged out. People can kill you, steal from you, etc.

So logging out on the beach is a bad idea. You need either a house with a locked door or find a place with trees and grass away from the traffic areas and hope no one finds you.

2 Likes

Somebody broke down our door and stole all of our shit from storage boxes and killed us all

3 Likes

I hoped they pooped on you too.

Damn Frosted Flakes!!

Azalin found cheaters? Say it ain’t so.

I would be willing to pick this up on XB1 as well if GRG is forming up a tribe. Already have it on steam and its a blast with a group.

He lagged as well.

You can transfer I think. There is a download character option when joining servers. It isn’t to download a character from another server so it has to be for PC accounts.

Edited to add: nevermind it seems that is to switch from official servers to other official servers.

1 Like

we are on server 115 north 2 i believe but server 115 is down right now -SirFlooflePants

I’m not sure how much work has been done on 115. I tried to sign in after the ReaperCast (11:45 PM) and it was full. If we haven’t done much, maybe we can look for a lower populated server (if one even exists).

I’m hoping to put some time into this tonight.

I won’t be around my Xbox until Sunday, really wanting to try this out

1 Like

The issue has been every server is highly populated especially at Prime time. And not a lot of work has been done at 115 but until they do some fixes on the game I don’t think going anywhere else matters. I won’t be able to play most likely until late Sunday Night or Monday so whatever goes on keep me in the loop. Would be great if a bunch of us could get on at once. So far only have played with four at a time.

Most of the time we can’t just get into 115, we have to fight to get in. Think this could be really fun game for the community to enjoy together and put some fun “work” into.

We already kind of started having some people focusing on what work they do in the tribe.

I tried to play on 115 this morning and it was down. I also noticed that Player hosted dedicated servers are down or never got fixed. So until that happens Official servers are what we have.

None of us can connect since the server crashed last night even though others can. We put in a lot of work into a base camp up in the northern area where there is not many people. I haven’t checked to see if 115 is back up yet but we put a bed down so if you are in the tribe you can spawn there.

Edit: Apparently this is a know issue where you can’t reconnect with a server you were on. It’s supposed to be addressed in the patch. They are waiting on Microsoft to certify the patch so who knows when that’s going to happen

1 Like

Bought it.