You could be a character in Mafia: Definitive Edition — here's how

2K’s Mafia Mugshot contest gives you a chance to appear in Mafia: Definitive Edition. This contest, ending on June 2nd, asks you to submit a mugshot photo, a Mafia nickname, and a fictional criminal backstory. The winner will appear on a wanted poster somewhere in Lost Heaven, and will also get a physical edition of Mafia: Trilogy, including Mafia: Definitive Edition, Mafia II: Definitive Edition, and Mafia III: Definitive Edition. The physical edition of Mafia: Trilogy will become available after Mafia: Definitive Edition is released on August 28th.

The announcement of the contest says “period-appropriate” attire for your submitted mugshot would be a plus, and that your Mafia nickname has to be “classy” — their suggestions are “The Ghost” or “Chappy”. Your fictional criminal backstory has to fit on the wanted poster, so they ask you to pick a crime like Bootlegging or Bank Robbery. The contest ends on June 2nd at 11:59pm PT / June 3rd at 02:59am ET / 07:59am BST. Five winners will then be picked, and since these winners will be chosen based on the “originality and authenticity” of their mugshots, it seems Prohibition-era attire will definitely be needed.

The recent announcement of the Mafia Trilogy was followed by the news that Mafia II: Definitive Edition and Mafia III: Definitive Edition are already available to download. Mafia II: Definitive Edition is billed as an HD remaster with all of the previous DLCs included, while Mafia III: Definitive Edition is described as a “re-introduction” of the game, with anybody already owning Mafia III being automatically upgraded to the definitive edition for free. Mafia: Definitive Edition is the last part of the trilogy to be released, with the launch date scheduled for August. It’s a remake with new dialogue, cutscenes, and gameplay sequences, as well as expanded backstories, and, once the Mafia Mugshot contest is over, new wanted posters scattered across the city of Lost Heaven.

Mafia: Definitive Edition will be released on August 28th. If you’re interested in entering the contest, 2K has a full list of the official rules for the Mafia Mugshot Contest.

1 Like

I already submitted my stuff.
Tommy “Wheels” Coulton
car theft and bank robbery.
I am a big fan of all 3 games, really hope I will, but I know I won’t.

Also, if you are looking to get the game, but already own Mafia 3, it is still cheaper to get the bundle and just end up owning a 2nd copy of the game, cheaper that way by $10 than getting 1 and 2 separately.

1 Like