Xbox is back on the menu boys!

My Xbox one died a while back. I know all of you missed me so much /s.

But rejoice! For a new Xbox One X (the gears special edition) has arrived via the magical amazon courier system. I got it because it was actually less than the regular model, and I have to say I was pleasantly surprised by the overall design. The controller is pretty cool also, I may actually have to play a gears of war game at some point.

Anyways, I’ll be back in Destiny once the 100gb download finishes. I’ll see you all gameside.

4 Likes

Welcome back!

Welcome back to the hell hole

Welcome back. Gears is a great co-op game.

Welcome back Amo. We will get your light back up in no time. Feel free to jump in the party.

Be careful @valiantvictory will give the first Destiny crack rock for free. The rest come at a price. He’s evil that way, I think @Grex changed him.

1 Like

Im there everyday…so much to do…I plan to get this season title and i will help anyone i can too @ExtraAmo

My light is actually at 950+, I have just been playing on PC…all alone. So the only thing I really need to catch up on is raid mechanics and any exotic quests I am still missing (wish-ender comes to mind), so I’ll be hitting people up for sure.

i did not know you were on PC. I have been playing on PC as well, just on during the day usually.

Hit me up if you ever want to run some stuff on PC, most days I can hop on during the day too.