Whatcha cooking this weekend?

Having an open house tomorrow so I’m cooking a few ribs and some Tri-Tip ahead of time. Can’t wait to slather these babies up with some homemade BBQ sauce.

12 Racks total (9 St Louis style and 3 Babyback)
5 Tri-Trips with Santa Maria traditional seasoning

3 Likes

The ribs are done

Time for the Tri-Tip

My workspace today

3 Likes

I think you need some more grills and smokers, I can see some backyard out there.

1 Like

Yummy.

That is what I keep telling the boss, but she can’t complain and she does love the food.

My grill is currently on its last leg and i want to get a new one/smoker set to do this stuff. i fear the wife will get me something for fathers day and it will be trash

Best get that Wish List out in front now!
No need to get trash! Or tell her a brand (like anything that says Weber)

2 Likes

go down on her

1 Like

Gonna cook this bad boy up for Mother’s Day with some Turkey Breast and chicken wings. It’s the first time I’ve tried it at home, keep you posted!

3 Likes

I have a girl in class that has a few of those. I have been trying to talk her out of a little meat. Suppose to be very good.

1 Like

You have a girl in class that carries around a couple bags of Wagyu beef boneless short ribs?

1 Like

Got a rotisserie chicken and some baked potatoes going right now.

That looks delicious @Lala_Calamari - how did it turn out?

It came out great. Nice and easy meal.

I do need some wood chips, I was all out but we survived.

I smoked two Turkey breasts and those short ribs. Holy Moly were those short ribs fantastic. I would highly recommend checking out Double 8 Cattle if you want to try Wagyu. It was a great treat for my Mom and everyone loved it.

Boneless Short Ribs (cooked like a brisket)

Two Turkey Breasts, one spicy and one not-so spicy