Raven Software is releasing the latest patch update, version 1.34, for CoD Warzone on March 30 at 11PM PT.
The new update, which is version 1.34, brings new updates and file size management changes to Call of Duty: Warzone as Season 2 Reloaded kicks off across both Black Ops Cold War & Warzone.
Version 1.34 update size is as follows and more details on the file management changes are available here:
- PlayStation 5: 52.0 GB
- PlayStation 4: 52.0 GB
- Xbox Series X / Xbox Series S: 57.8 GB
- Xbox One: 57.8 GB
- PC: 52.4 GB ( Warzone Only) / 133.6 GB ( Warzone and Modern Warfare® )
Raven Software has released the patch notes for the new update, which includes a nerf for the AUG, dev error fixes, attachments updates, and more for Warzone.
The full patch notes follow below.
- Fixed Dev Error 6634 for Xbox.
- Fixed subtitles for Sims, Beck, and Garcia.
- Armor should now spawn consistently as ground loot across all matches.
- The Tactical Map has been updated:
- You can now double-click to place a Danger Ping.
- When hovering over some pingable objects you’ll now sometimes get the name of the object, making it easier to see what you’re pointing at.
- It should now be slightly easier to point at exactly what you want when items are very close to one another.
- Changed “Delete Pings” text to “Remove My Pings”.
- On Rebirth Island, an out of map exploit was fixed near Chemical Engineering.
- In Plunder, Self Revive can now be dropped via the Quick Inventory menu.
- With keyboard/mouse or any Bumper Ping control scheme, holding the Ping button down for a short time will let you clear all your placed pings at once.
- The Cold War AUG’s base recoil magnitude has been increased.
- Cold War weapon unlocks now appear properly in the After Action Report.
- The Suppressor muzzle now correctly displays muzzle flash concealment as a pro.
- The Cavalry Lancer barrel now increases damage done to vehicles.
- Smooth zoom/variable zoom scopes will now properly mount on vertical walls.
- Fixed some ADS firing animation issues on scopes.
- Fixed a bug where some Cold War barrels were not having their intended effects.
- Baker’s fourth Operator Mission Objective to eliminate 15 enemies using a weapon with an attached 2x magnified scope or greater now tracks properly.
The Season Two Reloaded update will have a download size of approximately 52.0 – 57.8 GB for owners of the free-to-play Warzone , who are up to date with the latest updates on either (or both) games.
This Warzone download is a larger file size due to the optimization of data.
Stay tuned for the latest news on Call of Duty: Warzone.
SOURCE: Raven Software