- High Alert – Slot 2 (Red)
- This Perk will now allow the Player to hear the footsteps of enemies using the Dead Silence Field Upgrade.
- This change only applies to Warzone.
- Fixed additional collision issues with various elements across Verdansk allowing Players to exploit/peek/shoot through them.
- Fixed an issue causing the ZRG 20mm (BOCW) scope glass to appear white while held in idle position.
- Fixed an issue preventing Players from accessing the Store Tab while using the Warzone client in languages other than English.
- Fixed an issue related to the “Puncture Wound” Nail Gun (BOCW) Blueprint dynamic icon.
- Fixed an issue that caused the Fennec (MW) to ignore its proper ballistics trajectory.
- Fixed an issue that prevented Players from applying a sticker to the Cane (BOCW).
- Fixed various issues related to gifting the Season Five Battle Pass.
- C58 (BOCW)
- Recoil increased
- Max Damage Range decreased by 7.4%
- ADS Speed decreased by 3.4%
- Bullet Velocity decreased by 8.1%
- EM2 (BOCW)
- Reduced Base Optic ADS Speed penalty by 21%
- Upper Torso Multiplier decreased from 1.1 to 1
- Krig 6 (BOCW)
- Minimum Damage decreased from 26 to 25
- Maximum Damage Range decreased by 7.2%
There is no doubt that the Krig 6 and C58 nerfs will make significant changes to the Call of Duty: Warzone Season 5 meta, and it will be very interesting to see how the community responds.
Source: Raven Software