Reapercast 100Th Episode! January 2nd 2019 | Subscribe | Past Episodes

Walking Dead Chat (Spoilers!)

Can they just blow up the trash people which will help improve the show?

So stupid.

“After”

I was expecting Snu-Snu “after”.

Just saw the episode, and I’ll be pissed if Daryl doesn’t become walker food next episode. Dude is a waste of screen time.

While I would love Daryl dying tonight I am going to go with a wild card of Carl dying.

Winner winner chicken dinner!

So, we never see a walker by Carl all episode, yet he gets bitten by the cleanest walker bite in show history?

Still trying to figure out how Carl got bit in the first place. Not disappointed at all that he got bit . Finally , hopfuly he is going off the show.

You’re a cold man, @HAWKLANDER. Hell, I wouldn’t even say that. Wishing a kid to die. Wow.

He actually got bit earlier when he was in the woods with Siddiq (that guy the found a few episodes ago).

Dammit! Daryl didn’t die…

Yep … I hate the little shit.

Had a feeling it would be Carl. Chandler Riggs posted on twitter the other day about filming a movie and having to cut his hair into a mullet.

I’m not sure how much longer they plan on running TWD. Killing off Carl is going to really force the show down a different path than the comics took.

Also, killing off Carl really kills the whole point of the show. It was Rick willing to do what it took to save his family and try to provide a better way for them. The writers went for the shock value and truly fucked the premise of TWD. Very short sighted and dumb.

Not that I liked Carl. He was horribly portrayed on the show.

I can’t follow the time jumps really. I kind of can but they now make me constantly wonder what part in time I’m watching.

That is the problem with a show like this. It last many years and the actors decided to move on to other projects then they have to kill them off.

Chandler Riggs has been on the show since he was a little kid. He is almost a man now and probably is ready to do new things.

He was sporting stubble of a beard.

In all reality, this is the peak for most of these actors. They’ll get gigs but nothing like TWD again.

Apparently the death / firing wasn’t something agreed upon. The more I think about this the more I think the writers and show runners truly fucked the show. The whole premise behind TWD is gone only for a “shocker” death. And a weak one at that. It’s just poor, lazy writing.

No way Carl (or any one) would trust that Siddiq guy enough to walk around alone. No way they’d let zombies sneak all up on them either. Then the kid gets bit but tells no one? Or isn’t crying or upset?

From Carl (whatever the kid’s name is )

“I’m taking a gap year right now to focus on acting for a while. Leaving Walking Dead wasn’t my decision,” Riggs said. “I was planning on going to college until I found out. I found out when I was doing rehearsals for episode six back in June. It was quite the shocker for me, Andy and everyone because I don’t think anyone saw it coming. It’s definitely not a bad thing because it has been awesome being on the show but now I get to go and do a lot of other stuff that I haven’t gotten to do before. Scott wanted to meet in person because it was such a big deal. We had just finished rehearsing for a scene in episode six and he wanted to meet with me and my mom and dad and talk about what’s going to happen.”

From his Dad

“Watching Gimple fire my son 2 weeks before his 18th birthday after telling him they wanted him for the next 3 years was disappointing,” he wrote. “I never trusted Gimple or AMC, but Chandler did. I know how much it hurt him. But we do absolutely know how lucky we have been to be a part of it all and appreciate all the love from fans all these years!”

Along with the shitty writing goes Rick’s war plans. WTF were they exactly? Show up at the sanctuary and do what? They have a perfect shot of Negan but don’t shoot. They know the saviors have a ton of guns but think that a herd of zombies would seal them in.

Then in the middle of all this, Rick goes on a field trip to visit the Garbage Pail Kids to get them to join… Wouldn’t doing that PRIOR to the battle be better timing??? Seriously, the main leader of the Alliance goes off and leaves everyone behind during the beginning of the War to get the trash people to join. Was he really shocked when they ran like bitches after the first shots?

It just doesn’t make any sense. It’s a shame as I like the show but that’s just overly retarded. Is a GRG member writing the scripts???