Titanfall Battle Royale: Apex Legends

titanfall
apex-legends
apex
battle-royale

Its nothing like titanfall at all. Squads of three becuse of the 60 limit. No way map could handle 100. Wpuld be way too crowded. Game play 8s solid. Ttk is somewhat lenghty. Especially with armor. There is helemts and body armor. Although finding anything over level 1 is actually pretty rare from the few games i have pmayed so far. Weapons shot well. Most of them have a lot of recoil.

Riiiiiggghhhhhht

I hate that you can’t do anything, but trios.

Guns do have a lot of recoil, and I hate that you have to go right on the d-pad to equip a throwable and then throw it. You can’t throw anything when you have a gun in your hand.

So 2 rounds in and im having a blast i agree the grenades are a pain but managable, ill be on tonight to play with others

I’ve burnt the bridge too many times haven’t I.

Blame Johnny…the lies have numbed me.

I do see him as a standard to aspire to.

Honestly I hate it so far but in fairness I’ll play with 2 friends before making my mind up.

Johnny will join you just wait in the lobby…

It’s Apex not Atlas.

So, Respawn claims that this game was made with no input from EA at all. Not sure if it’s true, but many are saying it doesn’t feel like anything EA has influence on.

With a solid stable launch, FTP and solid roadmap, this game has a good foundation to grow on.

Some background on the development and why its not Titanfall 3.

Loot boxes can be earned not just bought if anything that alone says they didnt have thier grimey hands in on it

Also suprising was how well it ran, i didnt have any hiccups lag or connection errors as well as the load times were not bad at all

From what I’ve seen in videos it looks pretty cool. I’m going to try and hop on around 4pm EST on Xbox to try it for the first time if anyone wants to squad up just send me a friend request - TheFauc

Expect to see Cross play in the near future. I’m not sure how voice comms will work though, is there in game voice chat?

Although cross-play is unavailable at launch, Respawn told Eurogamer it “plans to allow players to play with their friends on other platforms”. Cross-progress and cross-purchases, however, will never be possible in Apex Legends, “due to the way systems were set up early on” which “can’t [be] reconciled after the fact”. In other words, as cross-play only recently became a possibility, it will never be fully integrated into Apex Legends.

Downloading… Will check it out. I mean it’s free n all! Lol

The developers of Apex Legends revealed and released their Titanfall themed Battle Royale last night, and within 8 hours the game apparently had a million unique players across all platforms. Respawn CEO Vince Zampella took to Twitter to show his appreciation to the game’s players.

View image on Twitter

View image on Twitter

Vince Zampella :heavy_check_mark: @VinceZampella

I’m so overwhelmed right now, @PlayApex broke a million unique players in under 8 hours. ❤️❤️❤️

Thank you so much for showing up and being part of this with @Respawn you are amazing!!

22:54 - 4 Feb 2019

3,747 people are talking about this

Twitter Ads information and privacy

At the time of writing, Apex is performing well on Twitch with 166,000 viewers on over 3,000 channels. The game peaked yesterday at just under half a million viewers according to TwitchTracker.

Meanwhile on Reddit, Respawn gave a launch day update. Firstly, there will be a server side patch at some point today that will sort out some stability issues. PS4 and PC players had some matchmaking issues that have apparently been addressed, while Xbox players are apparently still unable to purchase currency in-game — though it’s possible to buy it separately on the Xbox Store. For example, you can grab the Founder’s Pack and the Starter Pack from the links below:

Apex Legends Founder’s Pack

Drop into the Battle Royale action with the Apex Legends Founder’s Pack. Includes the following: -2000 Apex Coins -Exclusive Legendary Demon Hemlok Weapon Skin -3 Exclusive Roughneck Character Skins (1 each for Wraith, Bloodhound, and Gibraltar) -3 Exclusive Banner Frames (1 each for Wraith, Bloodhound, and Gibraltar) -1 Exclusive Founder’s Badge

Buy

Apex Legends Starter Pack

Get a jump on the competition with the Apex Legends Starter pack. Includes the following items: -600 Apex Coins -Exclusive Animated Fresh Meat RE45 Weapon Skin -Exclusive Feeding Frenzy Badge

Buy

Respawn have promised regular updates throughout the launch week as elements are tweaked and bugs are fixed. You can see all of the details from the game’s reveal here.

PS Plus Subscribers Can Get Free Skins and Cosmetics for Apex Legends

Enjoying Apex Legends, Respawn’s new Titanfall -themed Battle Royale? If you’re a PS Plus subscriber you can enjoy some additional exclusive cosmetics to show off to your friends and enemies.

Here’s what you’ll find in the set:

• 2 exclusive PlayStation®-themed weapon camos for the Flatline & RE45
  • 1 exclusive character camo each for Gibraltar and Bloodhound
  • 1 banner each for both Gibraltar and Bloodhound.:

Apex Legends™: PlayStation®Plus Play Pack

Apex Legends™: PlayStation®Plus Play Pack

Get Exclusive Apex Legends Cosmetics with Origin Access and EA Access

The Apex Games have begun, and if you’re an EA Access or Origin Access member*, you can enter the arena with some exclusive swag.

Play Apex Legends by June 30, 2019 using the EA Account linked to your Origin Access Premier or Origin Access Basic membership, or the Xbox Live account linked to your EA Access membership, and you’ll be able to snag all this:

• 1000 Apex Coins (worth £7.99†)
  • An exclusive Flatline Epic Weapon Skin
  • A special Banner Badge.

Apex Legends is available for free** on Xbox One, PlayStation® 4, and Origin for PC. Play now to fly those colors and show everyone in the arena what you’re made of.

Sign up for our newsletter today to receive the latest Apex Legends news, updates, behind-the-scenes content, exclusive offers, and more (including other EA news, products, events, and promotions) by email.

Follow Apex Legends on Twitter and Instagram, subscribe to our YouTube channel, and check out our forums.

This game is great. I’m addicted.