The ReaperCast 120 - Christmas Wish List

Grim Reaper Gamers hosts a Bi-Weekly Podcast where we talk about Community News, Video Games, Beer and whatever else we feel like discussing. This episode we update everyone on the latest gaming news, updates to Call of Duty Modern Warfare updates, Borderlands 3 DLC and Raid. We end the show with our Christmas Gaming Wish List.

Subscribe to the podcast:
iTunes | Spotify | Android | Google Play | RSS | TuneIn | More

Subscribe on Android Subscribe on iTunes

Rant

• Snow day fake outs!

Gaming and Geek News

• Fans petitioning Rocket League to add in the Tesla Cyber Truck
  • CoD Updates
    • Battle Pass Review
    • “New” Maps
      • Vacant
      • Shipment
      • Crash      
    • Dev’s getting terrible Private messages from the fan base.
  • Destiny Updates – Season of Dawn
  • Borderlands 3 Updates
    • Raid Boss
    • Upcoming DLC
  • The Mandalorian
    • Will Baby Yoda be the hottest merchandise this Christmas season

Main Topic – Gaming Christmas Wish List

• What do you want for Christmas?

Community Info

Originally published at: https://grimreapergamers.com/2019/12/the-reapercast-120-christmas-wish-list/
1 Like

You guys get faked out with the snow. I get 2 ft. Schools in my area definitely closed early but the district i am in seems a bit more wait and see as i did not get the cancellation notice till late when the snow was already coming down heavy.

Side note: We need a Destiny guy on there cause you guys were all kinds of wrong.

Shadowkeep came with season of undying. Seasons are different then DLC. Its just skins you loose. You can still get the weapons as they are part of the DLC. But most of the skins you miss will probably end up in the cash shop anyway.

If only we had some Destiny experts. And Gunny was the most wrong.

1 Like

Indeed… And I don’t care! Be nice for someone else to step up?

get @valiantvictory to get back on there. Cause i am terrible at podcasts

i’m happy to come on and bust @Gunny balls…I see @Guinness333 is coming back to destiny

1 Like

i can be on the next one as well. got the new season to talk about.

1 Like