Grim Reaper Gamers hosts a Bi-Weekly Podcast where we talk about Community News, Video Games, Beer and whatever else we feel like discussing. This episode we give predictions on the upcoming E3 show!
Gaming News and E3 Show
- Pokemon Sword and Shield
- Link’s Awakening Remake
- Mario Maker 2
- Luigi’s Mansion 3
- Final Fantasy 7
- Marvel Avengers
- Updates to Fallout 76 and ESO (Elswyer)
- Doom Eternal
- Elder Scrolls Blades
- Wolfenstien Youngblood
- Doubtful to show
- Elder Scrolls 6 RPG
- The Division 2 Year One Updates
- Skull and Bones – Ship focused combat game similar to Assassin’s Creed Black Flag
- Possibly announcing up to 4 AAA titles, one being Assassin’s Creed – Next
- Ghost Recon: Breakpoint
- Borderlands 3 – For Gunny
- Rumored to be during MS Presentation??
- Season of Opulence
- Year 3 Live stream announcement
- E3 Panel The Future of Bungie and Destiny 2 on Tuesday June 11th @ noon
EA Play Livestream Saturday June 8
- Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order
- Updates and plans for current games
- Apex Legends
- Battlefield™ V
Call of Duty
- Blackout adding Ground War
- New Modern Warfare
- New Engine
- Better Graphics
- Is this a sequel or a reboot of the storyline?
- No Zombie mode
- Is there a Blackout (Battle Royale) mode?
- When is the release?
- Cross platform play 20 man total
- XCloud – Microsoft’s new Game streaming service
- Forza Racing 8 (or Next)gunny
- Gears of War 5
- Cyberpunk 2077
- XBox Project Scarlett
- Halo Infinity – Probably a Scarlett release
E3 Final questions
- With the lack of Sony and other major devs, is E3 still relevant?
- Your wild E3 Prediction
- GRG Extra Life
- Next show recorded on June 17th
- GRG Facebook Page
- Follow on twitter!
- Email us at ReaperCast@GrimReaperGamers.com
Originally published at: https://grimreapergamers.com/2019/06/the-reapercast-108-e3-predictions-show/