The ReaperCast - 100 - The 100th Episode!

Subscribe to the podcast:

iTunes | Spotify | Android | Google Play | RSS | TuneIn | More

Subscribe on Android

Subscribe on iTunes

Grim Reaper Gamers hosts a Bi-Weekly Podcast where we talk about Community News, Video Games, Beer and whatever else we feel like discussing. This is our 100th Episode! We have guest interviews and special clips! Looking forward to the next 100!

Community Info

Originally published at: https://grimreapergamers.com/2019/01/the-reapercast-100-the-100th-episode/

100!!! I can’t believe we hit 100. Thanks to all those that helped out and joined in! Brace yourselves, this is a long one!!

Congrats on 100. Thanks to @JohnnyHustler, @sjam613, and @Lala_Calamari for putting this on for so long.

Congrats guys!

Yeah congrats, and also thanks to @D1G1TALC1PHERS and Disney for helping to get this started 99 episodes ago.

Congrats to everyone who has a hand in putting this together. Great milestone to be sure!

Congratulations and thanks for all the work you guys put into it.

Congratulations for keeping it together and creating a truly one of a kind group for players to have fun and enjoy gaming

I’ve been on a “few” times but ya’ll do all the hard work. Thank you very much guys!

Great episode guys! Congratulations on being stubborn enough to make it to 100. I love @JohnnyHustler’s idea of live streaming a bullshit session or the GRG Fantasy Football Draft both could be Gold.

I appreciate all the work everyone has put in behind the scenes like (@Grex, @D1G1TALC1PHERS ) and you three keep us entertained. Here’s to 100 more!

I told @Lala_Calamari during my interview we could do a whole episode dedicated to meltdowns from both members and former members.

The toe shall live on forever…

Oh God, that would go on forever. Somehow I’m always involved…

If everybody is an asshole maybe you’re the A…

Wait, that doesn’t apply here.

I had to add Evolve. First of all he was comedic gold. Secondly, like I said, he truly got what we were about. 100%.

very good stuff…have to say @gunny is some funny shit…he is pure gold…got to have more “what’s up bitches”

and the JH switch thread tied the whole thing together…brilliant