Tom Clancy’s The Division 2 is regularly receiving updates to improve players experience with the game. The latest of those has now arrived in the game, and its main purpose was to fix the instances in the game where Specialization ammunition drops were not as high as they were supposed to be. You can find a full list of all of the bug fixes below:
- Fixed not being able to fast travel to the Castle settlement.
- Fixed several cases of abnormal Bounty boss skill-use behaviour.
- Fixed an issue causing the Nemesis crafting materials to be unobtainable.
- Fixed Delta-03 error occurring at the end of Conflict matches.
- Fixed an issue that would cause the pathfinding line to behave abnormally when in close proximity to your destination.
- Fixed the “donating” sound playing repeatedly after having donated and abandoned a daily mission.
- Fixed an issue related to cache countdown timers.
- Fixed an issue where Specialization ammunition drop rate was lower than intended
To help with future improvements, Massive Entertainment will be introducing a public test server so players can try out possible bug fixes and gameplay improvements before they’re released to all players. The aim of the server is to make sure balancing is fine and there are no bugs that will make their way into the game. The server will become available before Title Update 3, but only on PC. To hear about that and other aspects about the current state of the game, you can see the stream in full below:
The above bug fixes are available now. There is now release window for Title Update 3, but as soon as we hear more, we’ll be sure to let you know.