Sunday Night Driving Forza Horizons 3 5/7

Join GRG for a night of Sunday Driving in Horizon 3! We’ll run a few different types of races.

We’re looking to set up some classes / style races. Pick a few style of races and car types ahead of time so people can bring their rides.

Cars for this week:

Pick 2 cars! @ForzaPlayers

2 each?

No, 2 cars or styles we want to race.

Extreme Offroad - S1
Retro Supercars - S1

1 Like

Done deal.

That sounds good to me.

Get your cars ready for tomorrow night, whores! @ForzaPlayers

2 Likes

Whores alive! Two car types we haven’t seen in a while. Hope @GrumpyInUt can make it!!!

Going to try. Need to get back in the swing of it as Hot Wheels comes out next week.

2 Likes

Got my 2 cars set up.

Extreme Offroad S1

2012 Bowler EXR S

Retro Supercars S1

1988 Lamborghini Countach LP5000 QV Horizon Edition
Have to go Countach for retro supercars. It wasn’t even a question.

1 Like

The white Lambo ist tribute to Phil Collins when he was on Miami Vice. I remember how sick that car looked in white. He hate white wheels, I decided to black them out. I may paint them white.

I wish they had the 1972 Ferrari Daytona. The original Miami VIce Car. I know it was a Corvette kit car, still looks nice. I wasn’t into the Testarossi, always thought that was a bit fugly.

Looks like a good group tonight.

Good Racing!

@shortbus @Sniper_T1 @PumpkinRubber @beers_and_leafs @D1G1TALC1PHERS @EnyoBellona @GrumpyInUt @necrofraggle

3 Likes

Good times tonight, sorry I was muted all night sharing the office with the wife.

We had another one on, but he doesn’t like playing with us. He’d rather play with himself.

@Ahobbs2121

I literally bought the game last night for the specific reason of playing with gentleman, But it was not fully installed till like 1115 last night. With that said

3 Likes

See you next week.

Ill be there as I had a fuck ton of fun on there last night.