Interested in starting a golf tourney on the xbox .don’t know how we do those around here.
Ha The last tourney we had was fun but after a few rounds it was pretty much over. I think it was @Elgr8one who had run away with it with some crazy point total.
You’re probably best just picking a night and running with it. I wouldn’t shoot for anything longer than one night. I’m sure you’d get interest in it.
I’d be in for a night here and there. I agree with Lala - keep it self contained for a night, those work better. You can run multiple tourneys and maybe get some that can’t make a past tourney. Rory is a good game.
We attempted an 18 week long, weekly round thing. Its lots of fun, but I for one just wasn’t consistent for the entire time. 1 or 2 nights will works best. it is a fun game.
Let’s have a one night par 3 shootout
All you fuckers just need to pick a night instead of blowing smoke up each other’s skirts.
I ran the last one. A few tips…
- Require players to play with at least 1 other person. You then have witnesses and no one can complain. Playing the game solo is different than playing with people.
- Force everyone to use the same control scheme and difficulty. Not Tour mode. No one here is good enough for that.
- Have it all on one night. When you spread it out people start quitting. For may reasons. Most being they aren’t playing well, next being time and lack of interest.
- Be prepared that 1/4 of the people that sign up will no show. It always happens. Just move on.
- Google Spreadsheet made it easy for me to create a scorecard to keep up with everything. Like this…
Are you guys available next week or should it be farther ahead.