Some updates coming to Rogue Company currently being tested
Hey folks! Part of what we’re doing this week is ongoing testing for the next Rogue Company update and plan to open up our Public Test server this weekend. For those of you on PC and who have linked their accounts, check your email tomorrow to see if you were selected.
For everyone else here is what you can expect
The streets of Miami are illuminated and electrifying sounds of nightlife echo through the night. The Zero Drop Rave is the place to be, but a menacing danger looms over the EDM music and laser lights. Rogue Company has been called in to save the party and the day on this new map called Vice.
Vice is just the beginning as we’re also introducing our Deserter system to deter leaving matches, our all new Shooting Range, and more. Scroll down for details!
- Mean to select a different Perk? No problem! Players now have the option to use a buyback feature in the Item Shop! It will remain available until you leave the Chimera.
- New Gyro control options are now available
Even elite Rogue’s need practice and what better place to do this than a shooting range? Try various weapons, abilities and rogues to prepare yourself for your next mission.
- Bleedout Rate increased from 9 seconds to 12 seconds.
- Slightly reduced the radius at which enemies influence spawns.
- Slightly increased the radius at which friendlies influence spawns.
Deserter/AFK Penalty System
In order to provide a more fair experience for players, Update 0.45 will implement a new system to discourage leaving matches early and going AFK. Please note specific penalties could change prior to Beta based on data and feedback.
To be eligible for a deserter penalty a player must fall within one of the following categories:
- Left Match Early - A player who leaves a full party (not through disconnection)
- AFK - A player who has met our inactivity criteria (hasn’t taken a valid action) for approximately 2 minutes.
- Disconnected - A player who has disconnected for at least 5 minutes before the match ends.
Upon meeting one of these criteria a player will be unable to queue for a match for a period of time based on the number of offenses. Players will see a timer denoting how long until they are able to queue again.
- 1st offense = 10 minutes
- 2nd offense = 30 minutes
- 3rd offense = 4 hours
- 4th offense = 24 hours
This map contains new visual features and is available in Practice Extraction, Strikeout and Demolition.
- Adjusted spawn locations.
- Re-propped the top of the stairs.
- Removed stairs on wizard tower and replaced with a mantle up spot. (We need pictures)
- Removed the shelving units from the garage.
- Fixed an issue where Anvil’s barricade would recharge in Demolition
- Now has Cloaked instead of Evade
- Reduced ability duration from 15s to 10s.
- Increased the maximum health gain per tick from Leeching Poison from 1 to 2.
- Radius increased from 7m to 8m.
- Increased the speed at which smoke appears. Increased radius from 4 to 4.5m
- The level 3 upgrade on Anvil’s LMG which tightens your spread now has lightly reduced effectiveness
- The Striker 8X10’s damage fall of range has been slightly increased
- Dima, Talon,and Ronin now have additional voice lines.
- C4 that a player attempts to detonate midair will now detonate once it has landed
- Dropped weapons should now display pick up text
- The “No valid gamemode” should no longer be displayed when logging in
- Fixed a rooftop exploit in Favelas
- Players should no longer receive a Party Size Limit error for gamemodes
- Player names should no longer appear as numbers
- Fixed an issue with the Versus screen which could result in a bad match