FROM INFINITY WARD:
We hope you’ve been enjoying the beta so far and we can’t thank you all enough for playing. It’s been an amazing weekend and we’ve loved reading your feedback and thoughts. We’ve seen MASSIVE amounts of players joining up today and it’s been incredible! Ground War seems to be a hit with all of you and we’re excited for you to see the variety of larger maps and higher player counts than the one you’re seeing in Beta.
Take a look at feedback we’re looking into from today along with what you’ll get your hands on tomorrow!
Feedback We’re Looking Into :
Since the Beta kicked off, we’ve been tracking your feedback and we’ll continue to do so throughout the weekend. This isn’t everything you’ve reported, but here are some of the bugs and fixes we’ve been tracking…
- Blurriness on PC
- Crashes on Xbox One and PC (please check existing threads on here if you’re experiencing one of these crashes)
- If you’re experiencing any crashes on PC, please click HERE for support
- Players were able to change their input device midmatch. We deployed a fix for this during the beta.
- Xbox users: We know of a bug with invites and joining up from the Xbox Dashboard. While this is being investigated, you can still send invites and join up with friends within the game.
- Staying together as a Party after a match: After completing a match as a party, some players are unable to find a new match and are stuck in the matchmaking lobby. We’re still looking into this issue, but in the meantime, disbanding your party and joining back up is a temporary solution while we work on a fix.
- Spawning and Visuals: Spawning is currently inconsistent on some maps, so thank you for sharing your videos with us and sharing your feedback. We’ll continue to monitor the spawn system and we’ll update you if we deploy any changes. We will also be looking into lighting and exposure on various areas of the map, such as how you view dark rooms from the outside of a building and vice versa, for example.
- Voice chat: Voice chat is inconsistent when joining up with players on other platforms. This is being investigated.
- Ground War: In some cases, players would spawn or be ‘pushed’ under the map, allowing them to kill enemy players while being hidden. Friendlies are also able to spawn on under the map as well. We’re looking into how you spawn on your teammates as well as spawning in on vehicles in general, too.
- Screen Tearing would occur for some players on Xbox; mostly after spawning in or after using a killstreak
- VTOL Jet is able to fire through the roof of buildings and kill enemy players
- Vehicle Audio and/or in-game music is sometimes the only audio being played regardless of being in a lobby or match
- Suppressed M13 still uses normal audio sounds
- Settings not saving on PC
- FOV Slider setting reverting to default after loading into the map. This has been fixed.
6v6 Gun Runner
6v6 Hackney Yard (Day)
6v6 Azhir Cave (Day)
10v10 Grazna Raid
32v32 Ground War (Karst River Quarry)
Game Mode Filter: TDM (Team Deathmatch)
Game Mode Filter: Dom (Domination)
Game Mode Filter: HQ (Headquarters)
Game Mode Filter: Cyber Attack
Game Mode Filter: 10v10 HQ (Headquarters)
Game Mode Filter: 10v10 Dom (Domination)
Featured Playlist: 32v32 Ground War (Karst River Quarry)
Featured Playlist: Realism – TDM (Azhir Cave, Hackney Yard, Gun Runner)