Reapercast Topic Ideas (SERIOUS DISCUSSION ONLY)

I think it could only help recruitment and push the popularity of the Reapercast.

I just assumed that anyone who had ‘made it’ wouldn’t be interested, not unless someone had a connection to them (like rabb).

1 Like

I have a list of people I need to reach out to as far as game community managers. I think I like this idea as well. Even with the streamers. The interviews with outsiders may help boost awareness of GRG.

1 Like

And unlike someone, I tell all truths and follow through. It’s just what I do.

1 Like

Can’t hurt to try. I think we may have better luck getting Devs and community managers over streamers.

We don’t really have anything to offer streamers and would probably be asking them to take time away from making money. Maybe aim for new streamers that are trying to get viewers. Then you at least have something to offer them.

There are a few streamers that are also part of dev teams for games. Cohhcarnage is working on a steampunk game and Sacriel is/was working with the Breaking Point devs.

I think our audience would be more interested in devs and community managers as well as we are probably split 50/50 on members that watch streams but we are 100% in it for the games.

2 Likes

I agree with this and think its a good idea. Community managers are always looking for way to promote their games.

I would like to interview streamers as well, but I think since many streamers in our age bracket are out there with the goal of community building, we may be considered competition to them rather than an ally.

2 Likes

Bumping it up as we can always use your suggestions on what you want to hear on the podcast.

1 Like

I’m not sure if it’s been discussed yet but I would be interested in hearing preferences on PvP vs PvE. You could discuss the overall popularity of one over the other as well as off your preferences have changed over the years as you’ve gotten older. Might even be worth discussing how switching from couch co-op and split screen in the older systems to going fully online with the new ones may have effected this.

I maybe thinking it’s a more complex topic than it is, just wanted to throw in my 2 cents.

3 Likes

Considering you are torturing yourself listening to all the episodes I am sure we can throw that into an episode.

Here’s a topic. Do you play games to play with others or play games you truly enjoy? I know that sometimes those two coincide but with the ADD nature around here, I’m curious.

4 Likes

Well until they start making decent music again I’ll just have to suffer through this mess lol

1 Like

Topic suggestion: Do you act differently online than you would in real life? I figure most would say yes but should be an interesting topic.

4 Likes

Great topic suggestions, don’t know how ya’ll keep coming up with it. I have no serious suggestions. I like to hear @Lala_Calamari get mad so the rant is portion is good.

2 Likes