Grim Reaper Gamers hosts a Bi-Weekly Podcast where we talk about Community News, Video Games, Beer and whatever else we feel like blabbing on about. This espisode we discuss the issues with Call of Duty WW2, Star Wars Battlefront 2 and the evils of EA and Microtransactions!
- Games not working at launch. I’m looking at you Call of Duty WW2!
- Call of Duty WW2 Multiplayer Getting Worse with Updates?
- Overwatch TV Commercial
- The Punisher – Netflix Series
- PUBG puts “hackers” into a Hacker only Matchmaking Queue
- Star Wars Battlefront 2 & Microtransactions
- Internet Explodes over EA
- Reduced Costs, then removed Microtransactions
- Disney Effect on Change
- Will that affect free DLC?
- Game Thoughts
- GRG Extra Life
- Next show recorded on December 5th
- GRG Facebook Page
- Follow on twitter!
- Email us at ReaperCast@GrimReaperGamers.com
Originally published at: https://grimreapergamers.com/2017/11/reapercast-71-battlefront-2-and-microtransactions/