nfinity Ward has released a new in game update on PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and PC for Call of Duty: Modern Warfare and Warzone.
The new update is live now on all platforms and brings updates to weapons that were introduced as part of Season 6 in game.
Fans have been experiencing issues with AS-VAL shooting through walls without any damage fall-off. Per the patch notes, that is now fixed.
Infinity Ward has also nerfed the newly released sniper in both Modern Warfare & Warzone, after it seemed to be overpowered with in game data.
Patch Notes – October 8 Update:
- Fixed an issue where players could survive in the gas while staying on the subway fast travel system
- AS VAL:
- Fixed a bug where the SSP 10-R mags could allow bullet penetration through multiple walls
- SP-R 208:
- Increase to flinch
- Minor reduction to ADS speed
- Variable zoom scope
- Moved weapon closer to the player while ADSing
- Small reduction to ADS speed
- .300 Norma mag and .338 Lapua Mag ammo types:
- Reduction to bullet velocity
- Reduction to ADS speed
- SKS: Small reduction to ADS speed for variable zoom scopes