Modern Warfare 2 Campaign Remastered Leaked on PS Store – Release, Trailer, And More

The PlayStation Germany Store appears to have leaked the first official information on Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 Campaign Remastered this morning, as first reported by CODTracker. The store listing says March 31 for the release date.

The store has briefly listed the Campaign Remastered for a few hours, and the listing is still up for now. The PS Germany store has a trailer and a selection of in-game images of the campaign remastered online.

Bundle for Modern Warfare and Warzone

The leaked trailer showcases the campaign gameplay from Modern Warfare 2 Campaign Remastered, alongside the end revealing the Underwater Ghost Team Bundle that includes the OG Ghost skin for Call of Duty: Modern Warfare and Call of Duty: Warzone.

Campaign Only:

The legal language on the trailer says “Contains the campaign mode from the original Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 only; multiplayer and cooperative modes not included.”

PS Store Listing Info:

Here’s a the screenshots it has:

Here’s the description of the game, translated from the Germany Store (some wording might be a bit off due to Google translation):

CONTAINS the classic ghost bundle from the underwater blasting team for use in Call of Duty®: Modern Warfare® and Warzone *.

Miss out on the striking ghost outfit. Go with the dreaded look of UDT Ghost from the Call of Duty®: Modern Warfare® 2 campaign mission ‘The only nice day … was yesterday’ in the fight of Modern Warfare® and the free version Call of Duty®: Warzone .

Includes:

• UDT ghost skin
  • 2 weapon blueprints
  • weapon talisman
  • executor
  • prick
  • emblem
  • animated calling card
  • 2 Battle Pass Skip Tiers

Relive the epic campaign of the 2009 Blockbusters Call of Duty®: Modern Warfare® 2, re-mastered for a new generation in HD.

The Call of Duty®: Modern Warfare® 2 campaign has been completely remastered with improved textures, animations, physical rendering, HDR lighting, and more.

Leaked Trailer:

The release date per the PlayStation Store is March 31.

2 Likes

Looks good, real good. I never played MW2 and will consider getting this.

Quite a few CoD players have been asking for an OG Ghost skin on social media. I am not shocked that Activision bundled it with the MW2 remake.

Do we know the price for this?

The rumor I saw said $25.
Seems like a lot for a single player game, but I guess you can look at it your are save a bunch if you wanted the operator stuff since those run like 20 I think.

The cost of items in the store need to be adjusted. They are absolutely ridiculous. We already payed $60 and must pay an $20 per cool operator? Really?!

PS4 has exclusivity until April 30th.

For some odd reason the article does not mention the price.

Really want that Ghost skin. That’s all.

Its listed in game at 20 bucks on the xbox

Might as well spend the extra $5 and get the remaster. Very scummy sales tactic employeed.

You have to have either warzone or the new modern warzone to run the mw2 story. How is selling it through those games scummy? War zone is free.

Pass on the skin. It’s not the skin from MW2 but Ghost in a diving suit.