Loot Update Patch is now LIVE!

It’s a hotifx so logout and back in if you are playing!

• The tethering timer for missions has been increased. Players should now have more time to catch up to their Squad before seeing a countdown timer.
  • The Swarm Tyrant encounter in the Tyrant Mine Stronghold can no longer be reset by the entire Squad exiting to the main menu and rejoining the session in progress.
  • Players are no longer able to reopen chests that had already been looted in Strongholds.

In addition to the above updates we have deployed the following hot fixes:

• Items will no longer have inscriptions on them that are not appropriate for that specific item. NOTE: This only applies to items obtained after the patch. Items obtained prior to the patch will still have the same inscriptions they had before.
  • Masterwork crafting costs have been reduced from 25 to 15 Masterwork Embers. The amount of plants, metal and parts required for crafting a Masterwork item have also been reduced.
0 Likes

I am still seeing 10 sec tether timers.
Apparently dropping whites (diamonds) and greens from level 30 loot tables hasn’t been figured out yet.

0 Likes

Ya tether timers seem the same for me as well and hopefully they fix the common and uncommon drops soon

1 Like

As noted above, I am still seeing the 10 second countdown timer, however I am able to catchup more than before and don’t get loaded next to the Squad as often. Maybe they changed how long before the countdown timer appears. It is worded that way.

0 Likes

Ya thats very possible

0 Likes