let’s take a quick look at the list of key features for a little refresher on what’s to come:
- Biggest party quiz game on console and PC, with over 25,000 different questions and answers in thousands of different categories, from cartoons and video games to sports and history.
- Salli is the witty, advanced AI game host who guides each participant personally, offering help or pitting them against their friends and family. The more they play, the more Salli will know about their strengths and weaknesses.
- It’s Quiz Time can be played in either single player mode or with up to eight players who can use their smartphones as controllers and take part either locally or remotely over the internet.
- Live Show, entirely unique to It’s Quiz Time, is a game mode that allows players to effortlessly stream their games on Twitch, YouTube, or Mixer, and compete against up to 10,000 viewers guessing the answer at the same time using chat.
- Personalized Content - It’s Quiz Time will personalize its content to each individual player: depending on their interests and player age, the game will adapt the questions and topics players receive.
- Custom Quiz Modes - Build your own round playlists, giving players full control to play collaborative or competitive against their friends and family.
- The game will be available for English, French, Italian, German, and Spanish audiences, with questions specifically tailored to each country.
The new screens are full of questions, possible answers, the developer streaming via their Twitch TV channel, categories, and more:
The new trailer showcases a team of eager players getting ready for an exciting session of It’s Quiz Time, as well as gameplay and the key features of the game:
It’s Quiz Time will be ready to test your knowledge when the game releases on November 28th.