Ubisoft is currently rolling out an update for Immortals Fenyx Rising that not only squashes some bugs but also fixes a nasty save game corruption error on the Xbox Series X.
Although the save game corruption bug doesn’t seem to be that widespread of an issue, there have been several reports on Reddit of players running into the problem. According to the patch notes for title update 1.1.0, the corruption error would occur when playing Immortals for a long period of time. This has now been fixed along with several other issues. Here are the patch notes from Ubisoft:
Title update 1.1.0 patch notes
- Fixed the issue when (REDACTED) stops fighting you in the Zeus Throne region main story fight.
- [Photomode] Fixed multiple issues when having more than 50 photos.
- [Photomode] Friend photos are now prioritized on the map and correctly identified.
- Fixed an issue where gameplay elements disappear after fast-traveling.
- Fixed an issue where the Fenyx would get stuck after fast-traveling.
- Fixed an issue when the player would get stuck behind an invisible wall after looting a chest In dungeons.
- Fixed an issue where customizing the “Dodge” action button would affect the “Sprint” action button and vice-versa on a controller.
- Adjusted the “Look, No Hands” obtention to be only in vaults as described.
- Fixed the “Galewind” bow behavior to fit its first perk description.
- Visual Customization now stay applied when switching weapon or armor.
- Guided arrow can now be seen from farther away.
- [XBOX Series X] Fixed a save game corruption over very long play sessions.
The update also adds support for Immortals Fenyx Rising’s first DLC expansion, A New God. A New God sees Fenyx attempting to overcome the trials and challenges of the gods of Olympos. According to reports, the DLC will launch on January 21st.
Title update 1.1.0 is available to download now.