Hey yall

Hey yall im new to this clan but i got gta destiny 1 or 2 div 2 and fallout 76 so if yall need a extra player or just wanna play something hmu my gt is xgn jax teller …

4 Likes

Welcome! I’m on Xbox as well. GT is YggBjorn
feel free to jump into party chat anytime. Have been playing Div 2 quite a bit after the disappointment of Anthem.

0 Likes

Welcome to the club man the xbox side is pretty active so im sure you will have a warm welcome

0 Likes

Welcome! We have a bunch of people on D2 and Div 2. FR sent.

0 Likes

Welcome to the community.

0 Likes

Welcome, I’ll try to find you ingame and get you added to FL and Destiny 2 xbox clan…we are pretty regular there and group up often, somtimes we need to break into a couple rooms…buts thats all good too

0 Likes

Welcome.

Destiny 2 and Division 2 seem active from the forum chatter, not so sure about the other two you mentioned.

Keep an eye out here for events or LFG posts that you’re interested in and feel free to chat about non gaming stuff too.

0 Likes

Welcome to GRG! We have a great group here and some very active Destiny players.

0 Likes

Welcome to GRG!

0 Likes

Welcome, I’ll add you on xbox. I’m wandering the wasteland most nights on fallout. Usually way too late for my own good, I’m east coast and am usually on starting around 9 or 10. Probably not tonight though. See you out there

0 Likes

split this topic #11

A post was split to a new topic: Hey y’all

0 Likes

Welcome! Make your own intro thread so we can all welcome you.

1 Like