Hello

Hi everyone.
Thanks for letting me in.
Basic stuff, live in Wisconsin, in my mid-40’s, grandfather, Star Wars fan and gamer.
Play a few Switch games from time to time, but getting back in Xbox mostly these days.
Gamertag is CowTipperTom and just starting to play Call of Duty for the first time in ages.

3 Likes

Welcome to GRG. GT is beers and leafs

Wednesdays are Community Nights for COD, Fridays are HC and Saturdays are for Softcore, but there is someone on every night.

Thanks for the heads up.
My buddy MrWhiskerBizkit was the one that told me about you guys. Give him as much crap as you like and let him know I told you it was ok. :slight_smile:

Welcome to the community plenty of @codplayers on xbox and with cross play we get everyone in we can on community nights so if you see anyone on just hop in the party theyll get you going

Smart move not mentioning that you are real life friends with Whisker.

1 Like

Welcome to GRG!

I added you to my friends list and sent you a GRG XBox club invite.

XBox GT: Lala Calamari

@h2daddy well now the rabbit is out of the hat. Going to get kicked out of here for sure with my name attached to his. :rofl:

Well ask @MrWhiskerBizkit how to cap flags. I “SHOWED” him the way a few nights ago.

ben stiller knowledge GIF

Welcome to the asylum.

Can you tell me who CP30 something is? No one else on here will answer me…

Oh, and welcome, well if you answer my question that is…and is there a story behind the GT name…CowTipper?? that is PG???

What would you like to know about the protocol droid C3PO. What you might not know is he is fluent in over 6 million forums for communication, including Bocce.

As for the name, long story short, it came from a mishap helping friends milk cows one night where I was goofing around and slid on a cow pie, and for a while they just called me CowTipper, even thought really the cow in a way tipped me. And my name is Tom, so I just ran with it.

Well I guess for me you are not only a tipper, but a keeper… LOL!! Great answers! Thank God your story was PG, most on here would not have been! Welcome to GRG, even though I don’t have a say and my opinion doesn’t really matter on here!!!

1 Like

Truer words have never been spoken…

1 Like

https://images.app.goo.gl/V3dNnBt1RR6pHLsY6