Hello. My name is Sassy and I'm an alcoholic

Actually my name is Dylan and i’m not exactly an alcoholic, only an aspiring one. I’m a 31 year old construction worker from CA. I’ve been a gamer since I was 6 years old and started into PC gaming at least 2 decades ago. I mostly play shooters but I’ll play anything really. Just wanted to say that I have 2 children, one of which is a 6 month old so my gaming time has been limited to weekends and nap time lately but hopefully I’ll be able to be around more once this damn baby gets her own PC and stops bitchin at me! Catch you guys on discord.

8 Likes

Welcome to GRG.

welcome aboard!

Welcome to GRG. Don’t be in a rush for them to grow up too quickly. It flies by.

3 Likes

Welcome to the asylum!

As father of a 22, 20, and 17 yr. olds…truer words never spoken.

1 Like

Hiii Dylaaan.

Only aspiring? You’ll have to buck up your ideas if you want to fit in here!

Most people here have other commitments of some kind or another (appears to be some sort of trend).
You’ll fit in just fine.

I will add you on Steam (unobtainable), if I can find you - it’s so damn hard to use that search function sometimes…

What are you playing on Steam these days? PUBG?

Welcome … if you’re in CA shouldn’t you be a… oh nevermind… just welcome

Pretty sure you mis-spelt your Steam handle in your profile.
Which did make it harder to find you…

1 Like

Oh trust me I’m in no rush for the kids to grow up, my son just turned 4 and it seems like he was just born yesterday. Got my steam name fixed, sorry about that I got a mechanical keyboard recently and I can no longer type for the life of me. Also yes, most Californians are awful tree hugging hippies. I personally hate trees and they are uncomfortable to hug.

*Edit: Yes mostly PUBG lately. I own Battlefield 1/4, Battlefront 2, Destiny 2, Escape from Tarkov, Overwatch, The Division and Squad but I haven’t been playing any of those lately

Welcome Sassy

@CaptainPeeJ, @Meep, @Grex, @MR_DELIVERANCE and whoever else is still plays PUBG on PC - we got another one for ya.

Welcome aboard.

Welcome to GRG!

Welcome!

Welcome to the Nth ring of Hades! Lol

Welcome to GRG. Those of us on the PC are spread out a bit, but most play PUBG. We also have and GRG Ark server, and some are on a Minecraft server. I will try to find you on steam.

Welcome to the group

Welcome dude!

Welcome to GRG