Halo 5 - GRG One Off Thursdays 7/25

We will be running Halo 5 for this week’s One Off Game. Start downloading now as if you don’t have it, it’s a big boy. If you have XBox Game Pass then you have access to this game. Let’s get some Custom GRG games going! Free Teabags for all!

Originally published at: https://grimreapergamers.com/pec-events/halo-5-grg-one-off-thursdays-7-25/
1 Like

@HaloPlayers

I’m hoping we can get enough for a Private GRG fuck fest. This is just for shits and giggles.

2 Likes

I will be on.

2 Likes

I’m in

1 Like

I checked my game this morning to make sure no updates were needed. Looking forward to tonight, been a while since I played.

3 Likes

I have this and would if i could but best i can hope for is some planetary mats while I AFK, my wife is leaving for a few days and we are having “us” time tonight…but i may be able to be on more while she’s gone =silver lining

1 Like

Bumping to remind all you whores.

3 Likes

Forgot the wife had a wine & whine with a friend. I will be about 30 mins late or so

1 Like

Had a lot of fun last night
@Lala_Calamari @Grex @SoulessGrimm @RedeemeR116 @h2daddy and myself played for a few hours. @legendaryexile joined the party but couldn’t play.

1 Like

I am prob potato cuz I dont know the xbox layout but I never saw a party to join and when I looked at Lala and Grex it said they were unjoinable. Oh well maybe next time. :frowning:

1 Like

That sucks. I’ll add you to my FL so we can try to make sure we pick you up next time.

2 Likes

Making @SoulessGrimm famous!!! @HaloPlayers

1 Like

Making @h2daddy and @SoulTerror famous!!! @HaloPlayers

1 Like

All kidding aside it was a blast last night. We had 6 in the room so we ran some GRG customs. Nothing too crazy as I’m too potato to figure out the party menu system. I think I’d like to run this again soon, maybe next Thursday. I also need to do some research on maps. If we do customs then we’ll need to sort out small maps. I need to figure out what’s what or download some cool ones. I do like the Super Fiesta slayer game mode, it’s just fun using all the weapons. Also, SWAT was a good time.

GG everyone, I enjoyed it.

4 Likes

Had a blast last night. Most fun I have had playing in a long time. For me, gaming is a social thing and I have not been very social lately. I use to never miss a clan night but lately, I just haven’t been digging the games played. I am not a very good Halo player but have always enjoyed it. A few days ago, they marked Halo 5 down to $10. Figured I would pick it up for the campaign. Last night was what gaming is all about for me. Lots of laughing and wtf moments. I really hope this can become a weekly thing for us. If you have been bored with gaming lately, pick this up for $10 and let’s play.

4 Likes

I would say for a MP game, this one hits all the marks.
Too bad only a few play it, but reviving it would be awesome. Most Thursday’s don’t work for me, but if you see me on and want to run, I will join.

I would say even running this on Clan night once in a while would be great, but it may cause others to bitch. (@beers_and_leafs @HAWKLANDER)

1 Like

Yup that’s edited footage, that never happened at all. I would never have let my guard down to allow such a thing

2 Likes

You give my video editing skills too much credit.

1 Like

I play halo just couldn’t download the game due to console apparent froze up at the halfway mark.

1 Like