GRG's Call of Duty Modern Warfare Tournament Sign Up Thread

Attention GRG Members and CoD Whores!!!

We will be hosting our FIRST EVER Cross Platform Tournament!

Details
Game : Call of Duty Modern Warfare
Date : April 29th 2020
Time : 9:00 PM EST
Platform : ALL, PC, PS4 and XBox
Required Skill Level : Any and all - From Sucky to MLG (ie. Lala Calamari)

Yes that’s right, not only our first CoD MW tournament but our very first Cross Platform tournament. We are still working out game types at the moment. I was originally thinking of a full night of Gunfights. A big part in deciding will be determined with the level of interest.

They are always a great time and a good ice breaker for GRG members as it forces you to play with people outside your circle. Want to get more involved with GRG, this is the perfect way to get started.

We host these tournaments for fun only. I like to call it Casual Competitive. Everyone brings their “A” game and goes for the win, and it’s all GGs when it’s all said and done. Winning a GRG Tournament just means you’re a Top Tier Potato. That said, there is no reason to rage or spaz. It’s all for fun.

TEAMS
We will do our best to even out teams. One thing I can guarantee, we will fail at that goal. 100%. Keep that in mind and just enjoy playing.

That said, I need to know who is interested. Sign up here. Let me know if your a Stone Cold lock for the 29th or a maybe. Maybes will be listed as subs, which we always need. Also, Let me know either way if your status changes before the 29th.

GRG Tournament Signups

• Lala_Calamari
  • FetalInjury
  • Panda
  • beers_and_leafs
  • Grex
  • mnvikesfan
  • angelofsinx4
  • DARKAGES71
  • DireWolf
  • trcannon
  • Sniper
  • Ironcode
  • SoulTerror
  • Shortbus
  • KyleLanky
  • DestroyerT1
  • Brokain
  • MrWhiskerBizkit
  • GriffReapr
  • Johneffinggalt
  • Cootermcgavini
  • ntelnsyde
  • WudLegerity
  • EnyoBellona (Ghstwlkrs)

Maybes / Subs

• therealkrobar
  • SoulessGrimm
9 Likes

I’m a strong maybe.

I’m in.

I’m a maybe since I never know if I’ll be on a sevice call late or not

I’m in

1 Like

Also, let me know if your status changes prior to the 29th (either way).

1 Like

Will do

Lets Go Yes GIF by Robert E Blackmon

1 Like

I am in-

1 Like

Please count me in, thanx!

1 Like

If anyone sees this on sale for Xbox, let me know. Not a CoD fan, but would like to start playing games with GRG again so be willing to pick this up for a decent price.

1 Like

I’m in

1 Like

I am in!

1 Like

I am willing to bend over and take one for the group, so count me in…Apologies to whomever gets stuck with me, but we will enjoy some laughs!! And Fluffy…if you get stuck with me, don’t you dare blame me you big sweaty tryhard…:kissing_heart::kissing_heart:

1 Like

In‐…funny…lol

1 Like

Walmart, for $54 is lowest I have seen… My partner said they had it for $30 about two weeks ago though…

1 Like

Count me in.

1 Like

Count me in.

1 Like

I broke down and bought it. So total noob is in for tournament.

4 Likes