GRG Community Night - Happy Thanksgiving Eve!

GRG would like to wish a Happy Thanksgiving to all! We all know tonight is the biggest party night of the year, but being that we are all old and crotchety I expect to see everyone online and grouped up with other GRG members. So what’s everyone playing? Who needs a squad! There’s no excuse to game alone.

@Fallout76Players @PS4Players @OverwatchPlayers @SoTPlayers @ESOPlayers @GoWPlayers @DivisionPlayers @battlefieldplayers @PUBGPlayers @codplayers @ArkPlayers @destinyplayers @PCGamers @forzaplayers

Battlefield on PS4 for me

@PS4Players

I’ll be on Battlefield on the XBox looking to run some Grand Operations (my current BF game mode of choice).

I’ll be running some Fallout 76 on PC so I’ll be looking to group up with some people.

Battlefield V

Destiny for me.

Fallout 76 (PC)

Will jump on Xbox if the PC side is quiet.

I won’t be able to be online til after 7:30 cst so that is probably past your bedtime @D1G1TALC1PHERS

BFV hopefully.
Might have to do some chores first. Sigh.

Battlefield

Battlefield for me!

@ESOPlayers, @Fallout76Players

Well, apparently I’ll be playing @codplayers alone tonight.

But, I will be on there tonight.

Probably bf5 but i may try to make my way out of the vault. If the nazis give me to much of a headache

I’ll be on BFV hopefully. Not a big fan of the Grand Operations so far. I think the last game we played last night I was like 13-30 or some awful shit. Was so frustrated I started sniping. My sniping skills compare to Stevie Wonder’s bird watching skills.

Grand operation was pretty meh to me

If I can get on it will be Fallout 76 on PC.

I will be around on the PC side playing either CoD for Nuketown and 2XP or BF5 if there’s a squad

Or I may be tinkering around on WarFrame on PC as playing the Switch version kind of gave me a clue what I was supposed to be doing in that game

You guys suck. Grand Operations is fun. Breaks up the monotony of ring around the rosie Conquest.