GRG Community Night 9/4

Alright heathens it’s that time of the week again. It’s GRG’s weekly Community Night! Let’s get some squads formed and get some games in together. We’ll have people playing Black Ops 4, Destiny 2, Borderlands 2, Minecraft, PUBG and various other games. Post up what you’re playing tonight! Never Game Alone!

@AnthemPlayers@Fallout76Players@PS4Players@battlefieldplayers@codplayers@ArkPlayers@destinyplayers@PCGamers@DivisionPlayers@PCGamers@PUBGPlayers@TitanfallPlayers

Originally published at: https://grimreapergamers.com/pec-events/grg-community-night-9-4/

If I’m on tonight, I’ll be looking for @AnthemPlayers

1 Like

tagging all

@AnthemPlayers @battlefieldplayers @codplayers @destinyplayers @fallout76players @PS4Players @pcgamers @DivisionPlayers @pubgplayers @TitanfallPlayers

I’ll be on for COD

I’ll be in CoD as well. At least until I rage quit.

there is a community challenge in Destiny…might be some team ups Here’s What You Need To Do For Destiny 2’s Mars Community Challenge

I will be on Forza early and then maybe Gears Of War Ultimate Edition later.

1 Like

@PS4Players i finally have a wensday free if anyone is up for some gaming tonight. Was thinking about playin some apex or battlefield 5

1 Like

I will be on to finish Leviathan from last night then will be down for the community challenge.

Side note: I have never finished Leviathan so would really like to.

Think I’ll join you all just to fuel your rage

@AnthemPlayers I’m downloading patch now, have about 6 minutes left.

SoulTerror08 is GT on Xbox

@Grex @SigMike02 and myself ran some missions in Anthem. So much fun with a team dropping combos everywhere.

1 Like

@beers_and_leafs, @Johneffinggalt, @HAWKLANDER, @mnvikesfan and even @SoulessGrimm ran BLOPS4. Matches were weird. Either we crushed or got crushed.

Ya had fun, just wanted to get off before I raged and I was tired I passed out shortly after getting offline

@ezekielJP @Masonicmage (until his internet died) and @ntelnsyde ran some EP’s, some leviathan stuff, crucible and gambit

Did you guys finish Leviathan? I still haven’t fully completed this raid and have the last boss checkpoint from the other night.