GRG Community Night 8/7

Alright heathens it’s that time of the week again. It’s GRG’s weekly Community Night! Let’s get some squads formed and get some games in together. We’ll have people playing Black Ops 4, Destiny 2, Minecraft, PUBG and various other games. Post up what you’re playing tonight! Never Game Alone!

@AnthemPlayers @Fallout76Players @PS4Players @battlefieldplayers @codplayers @ArkPlayers @destinyplayers @PCGamers @DivisionPlayers @PCGamers @PUBGPlayers @TitanfallPlayers

Originally published at: https://grimreapergamers.com/pec-events/grg-community-night-8-7/
1 Like

I’ll be grinding some Armor nonsense in Destiny tonight. Looking to do Gambit for a bit.

1 Like

Anyone down for theHunter Call of the Wild? I will be killing Bambi.

Might be on Division 2 on PC as I have not checked out Episode 1 yet. Might be doing some Borderlands 2 on Xbox or PC…I just dont know yet

1 Like

i will also be on D2 working on Solstice armor.

I’ll be on minecraft more than likely maybe just maybe look at anthem again

yup plan to finish that solstice shit tonight hopefully…
BTW…2018 set shown above

…this is 2019

I have minecraft but lack the imagination to do much in it, or else I would join you. Maybe one day

1 Like

Ya I understand it’s not everyone’s cup of tea, I suck at building but like redstone contraptions

I got it because I want to like it and saw all these cool game types people build like GTA and stuff but in the end have no clue what I’m doing. I’m in your realm entombed somewhere lol

Well if you ever play and want help learning and what not I’m more than happy to, it’s a lot of fun just need the right push to want to play it

1 Like

Sexy af

I’ll be on @codplayers tonight with an open party. If I’m in zombies just join my party and I’ll switch over to mp or blackout

I think I’ll be on tonight. Either Division or Anthem. After the move, I’ve found a new favorite game. I call it sitting on the patio and drinking beer. The graphics are amazing.

3 Likes

I’m going to try and get on, but not 100% yet. If I’m on, I’ll be on Destiny

Is that in 4k HDR?

1 Like

Nice. You can’t beat that.

2 Likes

I think he embezzled some GRG funds and got the 8k.

3 Likes