GRG Community Night 8/28

Alright heathens it’s that time of the week again. It’s GRG’s weekly Community Night! Let’s get some squads formed and get some games in together. We’ll have people playing Black Ops 4, Destiny 2 Iron Banner, Minecraft, PUBG and various other games. Post up what you’re playing tonight! Never Game Alone!

@AnthemPlayers@Fallout76Players@PS4Players@battlefieldplayers@codplayers@ArkPlayers@destinyplayers@PCGamers@DivisionPlayers@PCGamers@PUBGPlayers@TitanfallPlayers

Originally published at: https://grimreapergamers.com/pec-events/grg-community-night-8-29/

Fixed the date.

I’m assuming we’ll have a squad running some Iron Banana tonight. @destinyplayers

yup

1 Like

Yup, thats what I’ll be doing

yup, down for the banana

I’ll wait and see what everyone else is playing and probably hop in, that or more DayZ

Send me an invite. i am up for banana!

1 Like

If you see them on it may be best to just barge in to the party

I’m totally down for some Iron Banana. See you in orbit guardians!

1 Like

If the numbers are off for iron banner hit me up, I may not be good but better then a random so I can play if you need me to balance the teams

Hell I’ll be on watchdogs 2 tonight that or sea of thieves but I think I saw something about halo on Thursday count me in on that one definitely

1 Like

Ya there is a thread for it of you wanna post up there as well

Same here. Let’s play some Bananas

2 Likes

Had some good and bad games with @HAWKLANDER, @Johneffinggalt, @beers_and_leafs, and @mnvikesfan.

1 Like

Ended up playing dayz with some friends and had an odd interaction with some random who found our base

good times with @ntelnsyde @devildogg2224, @Masonicmage, @AsnPersuasion27, @ezekielJP, @snowflakerider0, @valiantvictory, @DuvalFunk in Destiny. Had some good games and some not.

1 Like