GRG Community Night 8/15/18

https://i.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/original/000/815/293/2e4.jpg

It’s time for our community night! Games, games, games everywhere! Take your pick, or play all of them throughout the night. We’ll have parties all over the place.

So let us know what you’re playing and when you’ll be on. Let’s squad up and kick some ass! Never game alone!

@PlayStationPlayers @OverwatchPlayers @SoTPlayers @ESOPlayers @GoWPlayers @DivisionPlayers @battlefieldplayers @PUBGPlayers @codplayers @ArkPlayers @destinyplayers @PCGamers @forzaplayers

1 Like

I will likely be on Neverwinter on PS4.

2 Likes

I will probably also play some Neverwinter, try to progress my character for next week when I can play with you guys.

Unless anyone is playing D2 whilst I’m online and wants a hand.

Well you will have a lot of work cut out Johnny is very high level…for him.

Ahahahahahahaa.
I am still around 25-30, so I do have a fair amount to go.

Going to be destiny 2 tonight… Would love to get that sweet ass sniper from Io… If anyone wants to do that challenge? I will be on till 11:00.

1 Like

You can join in with me. I’m at that same level. We can bring in Jammer as well as backup.

2 Likes

Awesome… what time are you guys going to be on? I will be on from 6 eastern onward… Just added you to xbox Johnny.

While we have Xbox consoles, unfortunately we have been playing Neverwinter on PS4.

I will probably be on MHW on PC trying to figure the damn game out. I also just purchased SoT for any PC/Xbox that still play. Of course there always finishing Destiny 2 DLC or progressing in Wildlands or Division

1 Like

Oh Crap… I just noticed that johnny’s message wasn’t for me…lmao…sorry

I am confident Rum and Coke will help with this

NMS and Madden.

1 Like

What’s your usual times online?
7-11 Central?

1 Like

I’ve got some Madden to play, but will look for people playing PUBG. Followed by a rousing game of pocket pool

1 Like

Is that where you put your hands in your pockets and fiddle around?

1 Like

I’ll start off with the Dead Last Club in Fortnite until I rag quit then probably migrate over to PUBG. I’ll start a party. Let me know here if you want in or just hop into my party.

Looking for any Fortnite players. Come get in last place with me.

1 Like

I will be on ESO running around and leveling up my healer… almost to 50 on my third toon!

1 Like

Prob be on for some PUBG. I hear rumors there’s more than one map but I’ll never see it. Just keep playing the same desert map over and over again.

1 Like