GRG Community Night 8/14

Alright heathens it’s that time of the week again. It’s GRG’s weekly Community Night! Let’s get some squads formed and get some games in together. We’ll have people playing Black Ops 4, Destiny 2, Minecraft, PUBG and various other games. Post up what you’re playing tonight! Never Game Alone!

@AnthemPlayers @Fallout76Players @PS4Players @battlefieldplayers @codplayers @ArkPlayers @destinyplayers @PCGamers @DivisionPlayers @PCGamers @PUBGPlayers @TitanfallPlayers

Originally published at: https://grimreapergamers.com/pec-events/grg-community-night-8-14/

I’ll be grinding up the M16 in Black Ops tonight.

:expressionless:…going to go see Hamilton tonight…not likely to make it back in time…if i do you know where i will be

1 Like

Nice, enjoy. My youngest wants to see that so badly.

I tried to make it Tuesday or Thursday…but it needed to be tonight…I’ve been trying to negotiate Wednesdays and Saturdays to be home but…1000 things we need to do…I’m sure it will be great

i will be on the Destiny crack grinding out the solstice gear. Almost done with the blues.

I will be grinding solstice stuff as well unless anyone wants to run comp lol

Ill be dragging down the team average in COD tonight

1 Like

There is 2XP going on…

If you need a fellow comp player, let me know. I’ll be grinding out solstice stuff on my warlock but, I’m always down for comp. (That and it would be nice to communicate plans in game.)

What shit gun are you focusing on?

Well I’m not sure what to play, gonna start with anthem if anyone wants in. May switch to no mans sky once the update is done

Strictly Snipers and Melees now.

1 Like

Whelp, I managed to win a 3v4 with 2 blueberries on Countdown on that one titan map, its not wormhaven. Also beat a 4 man in countdown as well, pretty stoked for that stuff.

1 Like

I dedicate this to @HAWKLANDER. He loves my videos!

1 Like