GRG Community Night 7/5

https://grimreapergamers.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/08/grgcommunity3cropped.png

It’s GRG’s weekly Community Night. Let’s gather up and shoot some shit. Let’s get a few rooms running. As usual, our main room on XBox will be Battlefield 1. We’ll also have the regulars in Ark and Player Unkowns Battlegrounds (PC and join in on voice chat in discord). Post here to let us know what system you’re on and what you’re playing.

@codplayers @BattlefieldPlayers @DestinyPlayers @ESOPlayers @PCGamers

Expect parties to start forming up around 9.

Pro-Tip (and just the tip) - Just hop right into our open parties. We’ll get you in game then. We’re old and forgetful. Sometimes we forget to scan our Friends lists to spam invites.

2 Likes

i should be on BF1 tonight.

PC - I’ll probably play PUBG if one of the three (!) voice rooms finds itself short a player.

Otherwise I’d be up for some modded Arma 3 or more Victor Vran. I’m quieter than usual when playing Victor Vran. I try to take a back seat role when I’m replaying part of a game with people who haven’t experienced it before.

1 Like

I will likely be playing Paladins or Destiny on Xbox

I’ll be on Paladins (no idea wtf I’m doing). If that’s dead I’ll try Overwatch. If that’s also dead, I’ll do BF1

@DestinyPlayers - Iron Banner this week.
Mayhem Clash. Supers, Spammy Grenades and lightening, lots and lots of Lightening.
I’ll be on later around 8pm PST.

1 Like

Me and my red bar will try and be there for some Banana

1 Like

With a Red Bar you should be unstoppable @TEXENT

if you guys are running paladins i could be persuaded to do that instead of BF1

1 Like

Texas games with people? News to me.

Is he using theTaco Bell Wi-Fi tonight?

1 Like

Is paladins still free? If so I’ll download it and check it out.

1 Like

He is Mexican.

1 Like

I believe the politically correct term is “Chipotle American”

5 Likes

that it is. do it. DOOO EEETT!

I’ll be on PlayStation for Paladins. I need some of you guys to switch consoles

1 Like

Good times with @CaptainPeeJ @MR_DELIVERANCE and @D1G1TALC1PHERS in PUBG.

http://xboxdvr.com/gamer/xxxNAILBUNNYxxx/video/33678186/embed

@mnvikesfan @Grex @DuvalFunk @Hellscare @anon8564842 and myself attempted some Paladins last night. Attempted is being generous. That is one buggy game, plus I’m absolutely horrible.

Decent turn out though. We even had a couple guys in a separate party trying to level to 5

2 Likes

Yeah both @ezekielJP and @Sniper_T1 trying to get to level 5. When you play with a full team you play against full teams. We played against some very organized players.

2 Likes

Be careful with what you wish for.