GRG Community Night 7/17

Alright heathens it’s that time of the week again. It’s GRG’s weekly Community Night! Let’s get some squads formed and get some games in together, and let’s try and get a private GRG lobby in COD tonight for some STicks and Stones mayhem, before we go public. Post up what you’re playing tonight! Never Game Alone!

@AnthemPlayers @Fallout76Players @PS4Players @battlefieldplayers @codplayers @ArkPlayers @destinyplayers @PCGamers @DivisionPlayers @PCGamers @PUBGPlayers @TitanfallPlayers

Originally published at: https://grimreapergamers.com/pec-events/grg-community-night-7-17/
3 Likes

Driving home tonight…but planning on catching upon destiny see ya’ll tonight?

I will be on COD flipping spawns and making Vikes rage.

2 Likes

In Cod probably in sticks and stones

1 Like

I’ll be on CoD tonight. We need to run some Sticks and Stones tonight.

2 Likes

I’ll be on destiny tonight.

Destiny for me. Ready to party up and run some Gambit or Menagerie. I finished the Bad Juju last night. That Ascendant challenge was a bitch solo.

I would be down to play some CoD tonight. Have not tried sticks and stones yet.

1 Like

Good games of Sticks and stones and Gun game last night with @RedeemeR116 @mnvikesfan @Lala_Calamari @SoulessGrimm @HAWKLANDER and @Grex before we went and tore things up in MP…after @Lala_Calamari left of course.

4 Likes

I don’t believe this for a second. Besides, we had 7 and there is no ground war. I was being the nice admin.

1 Like

Good Games for some of us !!! @beers_and_leafs Get GOOD SCRUB, Hawk had better score than you most of the night… Hawk dude !!!

LOLOLOL