GRG Community Night 7/11/18

http://massivelyop.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/04/defiance2050-860x280.jpg

It’s time for our community night! Games, games, games everywhere! Take your pick, or play all of them throughout the night. We’ll have parties all over the place.

Today’s picture is for the release of Defiance 2050 that most of GRG seems to be passing on minus the esteemed @JohnnyHustler who says he will give it a try…or will he?

So let us know what you’re playing and when you’ll be on. Let’s squad up and kick some ass! Never game alone!

@PlayStationPlayers @OverwatchPlayers @SoTPlayers @ESOPlayers @GoWPlayers @DivisionPlayers @battlefieldplayers @PUBGPlayers @codplayers @ArkPlayers @destinyplayers @PCGamers @forzaplayers

2 Likes

I will be on early. Probably playing The Crew 2 if anyone wants to get some racing in. I would ask @anon3687162 to play but he doesn’t game anymore.

He was thinking of the Crew 2 but is very selective of his party.

1 Like

I’m sure he’s just doing research for the ReaperCast podcast.

@ESOPlayers Let’s get some dungeon runs in. I’m up for undaunted, an attempt at a veteran or just farming the dungeons I need for gear! :rofl:

I’ll be on around 6 CST for ESO and dungeons.

Can someone translate this for me?

2 Likes

@anon36214017 knows I am good with this. That is last week at 2 am.

2 Likes

I guess I will grace @destinyplayers with my presence again. Going to be finishing up the story, getting to 30 and getting my light level up.

If anyone wants to help I could use a backpack to ride in. I’m lazy and don’t want to work.

3 Likes

I’ll be on destiny doing milestones and trying to survive the iron banner.

Hey Grex… I will do the story with you… i’m east coast and will be on by 5:30

1 Like

I’ll probably be on GTA online @GTAPlayers

I wont be able to get on until around 9pm est. after the kids go to bed.

Fucked if I know.

1 Like

I might jump on D2 for a little Iron Banner tonight.

central standard time

2 Likes

That’s fine… I can play till like 11:00… I have work early

I won’t be on till late but will most likely be playing D2.

If I can get on it will be late. after the kids crash. Playing R6 Siege, Killing Floor 2 or Rocket League.

ummm…do i even need to say what i’m playing anymore
Iron Banana Squad Assemble - Anchorman News Team Assemble