GRG Community Night 4/17

The long time tradition continues! Let’s squad up and get in some games together! Who’s going to be on tonight? Let’s get those fireteams formed!

@AnthemPlayers @Fallout76Players @PS4Players @battlefieldplayers @codplayers @ArkPlayers @destinyplayers @PCGamers @DivisionPlayers

2 Likes
pinned globally #2

Im off today and grinding away at arbalast…please join @destinyplayers

I may play some Anthem tonight, if not Destiny.

I will be wandering around the dark zone again. I’m already a little burnt out on replaying the same missions over and over.

I’m down for some more Dark Zone action as well. Or Clan Bounties. Or whatever really.

I’ll be on Division.

i will be on Division as well.

After the leafs game I will be on @codplayers

I’ll be on the PC playing Division

1 Like

I’ll be in fallout 76 if anyone on xbox wants to go sheepsquatching. But not for another hour and a half or so.

Happy GRG cakeday!

1 Like

Just noticed that myself

2 Likes

:laughing: :roll_eyes: :laughing:

PC Master Race, you are just jelly

The way the Preds are playing tonight I may need to release my frustration in the DZ!

Odd night in the Dark Zone with @Grex @brokain and @Elgr8one. Not many Rogue agents, really no reason to go Rogue anymore. We did run into one group and I got merc’d while I was looking at the map. I think Grex may of warned us but god forbid he has a working mic.

I really think I prefer the Dark Zone from Division1 over Division 2. It’s just odd now.

1 Like

I’ll agree that it is strange and there isn’t any difference in the loot drops. I still think it’s better than just wandering around in pvp. Maybe we should try the 4v4 conflict so you have people to shoot at.

Go into the occupied DZ… it is shoot on site and just all around chaotic and full of fuckery lol… might be up your alley @Lala_Calamari

the non occupied DZs def need some work

closed #20