GRG Community Night 3/8 - Ghost Recon Wildlands Edition

You all know the deal, it’s GRG community night. GTFOnline and let’s get in some games together. Tonight’s main focus will be the new Shiny Penny called Ghost Recon; Wildlands. Let’s get a few squads together and Co-Op some missions. Bonus points for GRG that all hop into one XBox Party room.

We’ll also be running our typical Battlefield 1 (@BattlefieldPlayers) games. And if @beers_and_leafs has any luck he’ll get some CoD action in.

Expect parties to start forming up around 9.

Pro-Tip (and just the tip) - Just hop right into our open parties. We’ll get you in game then. We’re old and forgetful. Sometimes we forget to scan our Friends lists to spam invites.

Bump for @codplayers

Bump for @TitanfallPlayers

BTW, I’ll be reliving @HAWKLANDER’s youth and playing BF1. Didn’t he fight in WW1?

1 Like

i also will be on BF1.

Would like to get a squad going in Ghost Recon. If that falls through I’ll be on BF1.

1 Like

Again I will start with COD and see how long it lasts.

Would like to get in a Ghost Recon squad.

1 Like

I’m out for the night. Farming ESO when I get off work and then leaving for the evening.

I’ll be on for some BF1!

BF1>Ghost Recon>Pong on a 12 inch black and white TV with a broken paddle>Call of Duty.

1 Like

I’ll be on Wildlands off and on all day. Join me if you see me on.

1 Like

I’ll play some zombies if you want Beers, I have the new map. Probably hop over to B1 or GR: Wildlands later.

Will be on TESO on the PC.

okay. sounds good.

:-1:

2 Likes

Not going to make it tonight due to IRL poker game. Lots of fish to fry…

2 Likes

Great times last night @anon42851937 @Rlile11 @YVOVD @Elgr8one

I should have some clips later on today.

Sorry I couldn’t make it. My back was killing me. I need a new mattress badly.

Let me recommend you try this one.

1 Like