GRG Community Night 3/25

Alright heathens it’s that time of the week again. It’s GRG’s weekly Community Night! Let’s get some squads formed and get some games in together. We'll have people playing Call of Duty Modern Warfare, Destiny 2, Borderlands 3, and now Division 2!!! Post up what you’re playing tonight! Never Game Alone!

@AnthemPlayers @BorderlandsPlayers @Fallout76Players @PS4Players @battlefieldplayers @codplayers @ArkPlayers @destinyplayers @PCGamers @DivisionPlayers @PCGamers @PUBGPlayers @TitanfallPlayers @DivisionPlayers

@codplayers any interest in playing custom matches tonight?

State of Decay 2
My community is in dire need of stuff and things.

I’m game if the community is interested in playing custom games on COD. I have missed the group banter…

If I’m not on Division 2 tonight, I’ll be chilling on PSO2.

Will be on the Destiny Crack raging it up with the sweaty try hards in the IB.

I’m in for customs but no Infected mode please, have that IRL

1 Like

I will be on the division shocking myself silly.

COD for me. Custom or regular.

I’ll jump on cod for whatever.

Hell I dono maybe minecraft

this

Good custom timeslast night @codplayers next week I’ll see if I can get @SoulessGrimm to rage even faster.

2 Likes

1 Like

Good games of COD last night. Played a few hours of customs then moved into multiple Warzone lobbies.

GG

@beers_and_leafs, @CowTipperTom, @trcannon, @mnvikesfan, @FetalInjury, @HAWKLANDER, @MrWhiskerBizkit, @Papasquatch, @RedeemeR116, @ntelnsyde, @Sniper_T1, @Johneffinggalt, @GriffReapr, @APMech12

1 Like

Really hoping a version of Warzone comes out for custom marches, that would be a great community night event.

Depends on how big they make their lobbies and if your can restrict the first couple of circles. It’s a big map if you only have 18 people.

I think what you could do is cut the map into quarters, make is a max of 25 players and go with that.
bigger sections for smaller group, but gives you a chance to get loot and cash.
I would even be up fo the game to randomly start you in a spot instead of allowing you to drop in, add to the drama.