GRG Community Night 11/30

https://grimreapergamers.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/08/grgcommunity3cropped.png

It’s GRG’s Community Night. Let’s all gather up, grab a drink of choice and shoot each other in the face.

We have several games set for tonight’s community night. Something for everyone! Expect to see the Destiny neckbeards (@DestinyPlayers) grinding away in search of more and better loot. The CoD die hards playing with their Space Marines (or old school MW remake) (@CODPlayers). Then we’ll have squads running rampant on the Battlefield for BF1 (@BattlefieldPlayers). Maybe @HAWKLANDER and @Gunny will run into WW1 NPCs that they met during the Great War! Don’t forget some Titanfall 2 action on the XB1 and PS4 (@TitanfallPlayers) and finally the Gearheads in GoW4 (@GoWPlayers). We may also sneak a group into The Division Survival! @DivisionPlayersGroup
@PlayStationPlayers
Look for things to pick up around 9:00PM EST.

So what are you playing and on what console?

As always, feel free to join in on any GRG Staff Member.

1 Like

I will be playing Division on Xbox one. @DivisionPlayersGroup feel free to join up.

1 Like

I’m waffling on game choice. I’ll probably play BF1 to join in with the most players but I may play some Titanfall.

I may be going back to the house tonight and would likely play some BF1 or some Titanfall since that plays to larger groups.

BF1 is my first choice, but I may look for some Titanfall players if BF is having issues with squads.

[xbox] I wanna play Titanfall 2, but can join in on BF1.

I’ll likely jump on whichever has the group of people. Could use some BSing and non-PTFOing

As one of the token West Coast guys I will check to see you are still potato-ing when I jump on. Probably will be The Division or BF1

Non-PTFOing, you’re specialty!

1 Like

Your*

I don’t know what you’re talking about.

1 Like

I should be on Division from 6pm with @quantumklutz feel free to jump in with us

I’m out this week, moms in the hospital.

Oh no! Sorry to hear that.

I should be around. I recently picked up infinite warfare with the MWRemastered bundle. I’d like to jump in there but most of my GRG friends are just the neckbeards that play Destiny or BF. I will create a new topic trying to find members to play COD with. cheers.

I’ll be on BF1 on Xbox One if anyone wants to join… should be starting around 7:30 or 8pm PST

2 Likes

I’ll prob jump on bf1 but if tf2 is getting the most attention I’ll head over to that. Seems like there’s enough interest in tf2 to get a custom room full.

I will be on COD again this week - maybe we will have more then 4 this time. @codplayers

I’ll start out on some TF2 on the xbone. Having a blast with it and the new update just dropped.

I’m going to see what’s up with division around 9… if no takers I’ll be on PS4 destiny.